BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER"

In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" : Yeah thts funny cause it never happened! People will make up anything to promote their Bruins apologist agenda
    Posted by Chowdahkid[/QUOTE]
    Sorry to bust your balloon but it did happen.  There is no doubt kessel can score goals but to call him a world class player is not accurate IMO.  World class players are ones you can go to when the game is on the line. I just dont think Kessel has reached this point yet. Maybe he will but there are still too many holes in his game. Flash back to the Olympics, he was benched there as well. Give him time maybe he will develop but we are only 4 games into the season and we already have him scoring 50.  Remember Mccabe a few years back. Toronto announcers were calling him the second coming of Bobby Orr because he was tearing it up in the first half of the season.  Teams focused on him in the second half and shut him down.  Toronto is playing well right now no doubt, but wait till they hit their bump in the road. Then we will see what happens.  Anyway this is a Bruins board and I think we should be focusing on them not Toronto.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" : Sorry to bust your balloon but it did happen.  There is no doubt kessel can score goals but to call him a world class player is not accurate IMO.  World class players are ones you can go to when the game is on the line. I just dont think Kessel has reached this point yet. Maybe he will but there are still too many holes in his game. Flash back to the Olympics, he was benched there as well. Give him time maybe he will develop but we are only 4 games into the season and we already have him scoring 50.  Remember Mccabe a few years back. Toronto announcers were calling him the second coming of Bobby Orr because he was tearing it up in the first half of the season.  Teams focused on him in the second half and shut him down.  Toronto is playing well right now no doubt, but wait till they hit their bump in the road. Then we will see what happens.  Anyway this is a Bruins board and I think we should be focusing on them not Toronto.
    Posted by no1bruinsfan[/QUOTE]

NEVER HAPPENED.

The Bruins were off all week and I have NHL Center Ice and Ive watched every leaf game. You made it up to fit your agenda. Plain and simple.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

msg network interviewd boyle after leafs game and boyles words were "kessel is a all world player" i watched it   how ca you sit there and deny kessel is a great player? if you did watch the game u wouldve seen how he created that 2 on 1 with his speed and finished it....and how he single handily won the game in ot with a sniper snap shot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeafFan. Show LeafFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" : Sorry to bust your balloon but it did happen.  There is no doubt kessel can score goals but to call him a world class player is not accurate IMO.  World class players are ones you can go to when the game is on the line. I just dont think Kessel has reached this point yet. Maybe he will but there are still too many holes in his game. Flash back to the Olympics, he was benched there as well. Give him time maybe he will develop but we are only 4 games into the season and we already have him scoring 50.  Remember Mccabe a few years back. Toronto announcers were calling him the second coming of Bobby Orr because he was tearing it up in the first half of the season.  Teams focused on him in the second half and shut him down.  Toronto is playing well right now no doubt, but wait till they hit their bump in the road. Then we will see what happens.  Anyway this is a Bruins board and I think we should be focusing on them not Toronto.
    Posted by no1bruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Kessel was benched for 2 shifts in the second period. It wasn't the entire third like you claim.

The funny thing is now, Bruins fans will talk and exaggerate over this benching for years. Just like when Julien benched Kessel in the playoffs. Kessel has 9 goals, 15 points in 15 playoff games yet that benching when he was only 20 is all you guys talk about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]msg network interviewd boyle after leafs game and boyles words were "kessel is a all world player" i watched it   how ca you sit there and deny kessel is a great player? if you did watch the game u wouldve seen how he created that 2 on 1 with his speed and finished it....and how he single handily won the game in ot with a sniper snap shot
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Why don't you change you name to Leafs8. You are obviouly rooting for Toronto. Kessel stinks, he NEVER took the b's anywhere in the playoffs. The only reason the b's didn't go to the cup last year in b/c Krejci went down. Krejci is 20 times the player Kessel is, and he not greedy like that litte snake Kessel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]msg network interviewd boyle after leafs game and boyles words were "kessel is a all world player" i watched it   how ca you sit there and deny kessel is a great player? if you did watch the game u wouldve seen how he created that 2 on 1 with his speed and finished it....and how he single handily won the game in ot with a sniper snap shot

why is your name Bruins8?  It should be Kesselnuthugger8....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

And what has Kessel ever done against Boston since the trade?  The point is when they make the playoffs he can expect the same type of defending.... 

In Response to BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER":
    [QUOTE]nyr defensman brian boyle who actually scored 2 goals himself last night qouted after the game "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" and he continued for abou 45 more seconds on msg about how kessel is tough to contain and really keeps our d on our heels!   enough said

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

[QUOTE]nyr defensman brian boyle who actually scored 2 goals himself last night qouted after the game "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" and he continued for abou 45 more seconds on msg about how kessel is tough to contain and really keeps our d on our heels!   enough said

Good Lord, Bruins8.  Move on with your life, will ya? Hes gone and the B's have a cup contending team. You must drive your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or whatever nutz living in the past.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeafFan. Show LeafFan's posts

[QUOTE]And what has Kessel ever done against Boston since the trade?  The point is when they make the playoffs he can expect the same type of defending....  In Response to BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" :
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

Kssel has 9 goals, 15 points and is +8 in his career in the playoffs. Excellent numbers. He'll be fine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scabsblow. Show scabsblow's posts

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cares!!!!!!!!!!!!! give it a rest! he is no longer part of the Boston Bruins therefor irrelevant... wether he is world class or not does not matter... those laff fans are all pumped up because the won more games this year in one week than last year in the first two months.... it ain't x-mas all year so normality will come back and the laffs will be crap and the bruis will go on to better things... In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" :  Kssel has 9 goals, 15 points and is +8 in his career in the playoffs. Excellent numbers. He'll be fine.
    Posted by LeafFan[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

everyone here with center ice knows they go right to the "goodnight" screen instantley they dont show post game. If you watched the game you would know brian boyle plays center.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Who cares what a fourth line center with all of 110 NHL games in 3+ seasons says about Kessel?  I am sure that a lot of players seem like "all world players" to him.  The same way that fourth graders look like "big kids" to kindergarteners.

Show me where an NHL all-star calls Kessel an "all world player".  Then I might be impressed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i have msg  those were boyls words

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" : why is your name Bruins8?  It should be Kesselnuthugger8....
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE] Good one, his man crush is disturbing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" :  Kessel was benched for 2 shifts in the second period. It wasn't the entire third like you claim.  The funny thing is now, Bruins fans will talk and exaggerate over this benching for years. Just like when Julien benched Kessel in the playoffs. Kessel has 9 goals, 15 points in 15 playoff games yet that benching when he was only 20 is all you guys talk about.
    Posted by LeafFan[/QUOTE] Nobody here said it was the entire third (who's exaggerating)? His Ice time was cut in the third period, and his coach called him out. I guess being a leaf fan you know where the mute button is.
    Just curious, is he exempt from team workouts with the Leafs?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRIAN BOYLE "KESSEL IS AN ALL WORLD PLAYER" : NEVER HAPPENED. The Bruins were off all week and I have NHL Center Ice and Ive watched every leaf game. You made it up to fit your agenda. Plain and simple.
    Posted by Chowdahkid[/QUOTE]
    I actually enjoying reading your posts. So please don't call me a liar or tell me I made it up. Read the post from Leaf fan below.  Fact is you missed it. And I don't have an agenda. What I am tired of is all the Kessel talk on this board. The trade worked for the Leafs and it worked out for the Bruins.  Just because my opinion is different doesnt mean I am wrong and you are right.  I don't see hockey god written on your profile.

Next time you post define world class, that might clarify the issue.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Who is Brian Boyle?

Vocabulary word of the day : platitude.

Look it up if you don't know what it means... it will explain a lot.

The Kessel lovers have the same pathology of the Bledsoe lovers... unwilling to ever accept the "new reality" even as the team improves without him right before their eyes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

now we know where the other nut went.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]i have msg  those were boyls words

Do you still call your 11th grade high school teacher to complain about a grade you got 25 years ago?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Who's phil kessel?

I heard Bobby Orr was traded to Chicago. THAT was a BIG deal!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Sections
Shortcuts