Bring Back Satan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JuiceyTheKidd. Show JuiceyTheKidd's posts

Bring Back Satan

He proved he still had it in the playoffs i would love to see him back on the team next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Re: Bring Back Satan

Agreed...and Recchi.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFringer. Show FredFringer's posts

He was great the first 9 games, with Krejci, but pretty much non-existant the last 4....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Bring Back Satan:
    He was great the first 9 games, with Krejci, but pretty much non-existant the last 4....
    Posted by KarlT

Yes, there was chemestry with Krejci, enough said....bring him back....that line will be awsome and feared.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

as much as i loved what satan & rechhi brought to the bruins this year i believe bringing them back would just stunt the growth of the young depth that we have in the organization....you need 6 top flite forwards in todays game,2 lines that can put consistent offensive pressure....it was apparent the bruins did not have this depth after losing sturm & krecji....rechhi maybe a top 6 forward,borderline,but signing satan would just stunt the growth of the likes of colbourn,caron,suave,marchand   this team has to go the route of youth,speed,& enthusiasm to overcome these periods of just ho-hum deep funks they go in to

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

Thanks Miro....but its time to move on

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Not really. Satan did have some chemistry with kreji, but none with Savard. This team needs some of the older players to depart and a new order to complement Bergie, Kreji, Savvy[ if he recovers more] Lucic. Do not think Sturm will come back much before November, if then. Ryder should be bought out or sent to Providence, since I do not think any team will trade for him. Recchi may now think twice about next year. At 43 the grind is tougher. That means two wingers for Bergeron; Since Wheeler should be traded, that means two wingers for Kreji; Lucic/Savard will need one; and Sabotka with Paille may need one. That means 6 new players up front. On defense, hopefully we re-sign Seidenberg; Stuart will need all summer to re-hab; I would really like to see Chara traded, but do not think so.;I am not sold on Ference at all, and do not understand why he was resigned to as much as he is???  I do think that Timmy will ask to be traded so he can play full time. With all of the draft picks the next few weeks could be interesting in reformatting the Bruins.