bring up McQuaid sit Wideman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

bring up McQuaid sit Wideman

I think a big guy who can throw em is much more needed then a dman with widemans bad play how about you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: bring up McQuaid sit Wideman

I could not agree more!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I agree, Wideman has been brutal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Absolutely. I read somewhere that CJ needs to change his game and needs to start sitting players and starting with wideman..McQaid is another keeper for this team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: bring up sit Wideman

yea we are 1..0  when McQuaid scores i like this move

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

As much as I hate Wideman it would suprise me if Julien actually benched him for tomorrow's game, let alone send him down to Providence.  He's that much of an idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouTexBruin. Show SouTexBruin's posts

Have to agree with everyone on this one.  I don't get to see to many of the Bruins games here in SE Texas but the few that I have seen Wideman has been just like his first year with the Bs.  Last year he seemed to at least have confidence in what he was doing, but this year its like he's lost out there.  I'd love to see McQuaid come back up and Wideman sit for some games - he might actually learn something seeing the game from the press box rather than being on the ice.

toys 0311

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigblue72. Show bigblue72's posts

Guys, McQuaid has not played a game since being sent down before the Olympic break. I'm not sure why. Maybe an injury.  I'll try to find out tonite if i see him at the game vs manchester.