Brodeur not starting tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Ah-HA...yet another comment from yet another of my imposters. When will the Globe delete BruinsCountry-3 and BruinsCountry--2 from it's Forum? This kind of crap ruins the cred of these Globe Forums, why doesn't the Globe do something about it?
    Signed,
    BruinsCountry-2, the original

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

Doesnt matter, the Bruins are playing at an IHL level right now. Bruins go down in flames tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

i want to see a full 60 min tonight from the bruins ,,with no bad bounces off skakes ,,man the bad bounces the bruins been getting lately turning in to goals lets go bruins

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BarfBagBilly. Show BarfBagBilly's posts

Re: Brodeur not starting tonight

In Response to Brodeur not starting tonight:
    [QUOTE]HUGE HUGE HUGE plus for the B's tonight to get their a$$es back on track.
    Posted by BostonSportsGal4Redsoxgirl47[/QUOTE]

Who is starting?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

In Response to Brodeur not starting tonight:
    [QUOTE]Soxgirl--do you know why? Injury or Christmas shopping? If it's Clemmenson, it'll be nice to see him in goal.
    Posted by JosieG[/QUOTE]

Maybe if Clemmenson actually still played for the Devils, they would start him in net tonight...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Brodeur not starting tonight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brodeur not starting tonight : Maybe if Clemmenson actually still played for the Devils, they would start him in net tonight...
    Posted by amazinglarry[/QUOTE]
    I didn't even realize he played for them in 2006, when this thread was started.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

In Response to Re: Brodeur not starting tonight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brodeur not starting tonight : Who is starting?
    Posted by BarfBagBilly[/QUOTE]

Yan Danis I think is getting the nod

Sections
Shortcuts