Bruins 2010-11 lines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Bruins 2010-11 lines

what, are the b's planning on buying out Ryder & Wideman?....  three rookies on the top three lines i doubt very much....  Hall or Seguin is the only one i expect to make it....  let's hope it's with the b's, not a given yet.... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

It would be nice to just wish those bad contracts away but Ryder and Wides will not be easy to shed.  If Wheeler makes the league minimum i'd keep him too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Chiarelli can't keep running to Jacobs to bail him out of bad player contracts he keeps negotiating. Jacobs may decide the bad contract he has to get out of, is Chiarelli's.
    The bruins have told the Providence coach, to play Colbourne at centre, even though he was playing wing in college, so it does not look like he will play on the big club next year. Unless Savard is worse off then they are letting on, I expect the same group of players, with very few changes.
    If he can't change the players, his only other options are to fire the coach, or stand pat.
    If the bruins perform well in the playoffs (going at least 7 games in the 1st round),I think they stand pat. If they go out in 4 or 5 games, I think Julien is fired within a week. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Lucic - Savard - Sequin/Hall
    Colbourne - Bergeron - Sturm
    Wheeler - Krejci - Suave
    Paille - Sobotka - Thornton

Chara - Seidenberg
    Stuart - Boychuck
     - Ference
    Alexanderov/McQuaid

Minus Hunwick, sorry i beleive he will be dealt this summer. As for ridding widemand and rryder, it can happen only by dealing away a good draft pick or prospect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

Colbourne and Sauve will not make the team next year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

It's more likely that Colborne plays third line center and Bergy first line wing in my mind..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What a bunch of dreamers. Hopefully Savvy will be back, but, look how long it took Bergie who is now top notch. Sauve might be the best bet as a scorer, and if he cannot pick Hall, Peter will go with defense. Wideman and Ryder must be sent somewhere, and if Wheeler goes then colburne will have an opportunity. Paille and Thornton do not contribute to scoring, and in today's NHL the 4th line must bring some goals as well as speed and feistiness. Satan and Sturm can , at least, skate with Kreji, but neither one is tough on the boards. Sabotka and Marchand do stir the pot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins 2010-11 lines:
    So much will depend on how healthy Savy will be. IMHO, too many rookies on those lines. I say we find a way to make the math work and find a way to get a proven FA winger who scores. Wheeler could be dealt in that package.  Ryder will be hard to dump, but I could live with him in the 3rd line. Call me crazy but I like Recchi over Sturm in a line with Bergey. Regardless, PC's career is on the line this offseason.....
    Posted by ipot

Okay Crazy...why not just bring Glen Murray back

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a line with
    Sturm - Colbourne - Bergeron but you're then not gaining much size at center, I'd rather slide Krejci to wing and have the two larger guys in Bergeron and Colbourne playing the two lines without Savard.

It's more likely that Colborne plays third line center and Bergy first line wing in my mind..
    Posted by TuukkainNet

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Suave was one of the last guys sent back last year, He's fast, slick and skilled, I'd expect him to beat out Hamill for a slot.
    Colbourne and Sauve will not make the team next year
    Posted by mebackagin

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Suave was one of the last guys sent back last year, He's fast, slick and skilled, I'd expect him to beat out Hamill for a slot. In Response to Re: Bruins 2010-11 lines:Posted by bandgbleeder

A friend of mine whom as at the PBruins game Friday night says he thinks Sauve will beat Caron and Colborne to the Bruins roster just has a real nose for the net.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Two lineups

1st)

Hall - Savard - Lucic
    ? - Krecji - ?
    Sturm - Bergeron - ?
    Marchand - Sobokta - Thornton

Chara - Seidenberg
    Wideman - Ference
    Boychuk - Hunwick

Rask - Thomas

2nd)

FA - Savard - Lucic
    ? - Krecji - ?
    Sturm - Bergeron - ?
    Marchand - Sobokta - Thornton

Chara - Gudbranson
    Wideman -Ference
    Hunwick - Boychuk

Rask - FA

Won't bring back Recchi and can't bring back wheeler, ryder(unless they perform a miracle which is to score a stinkin point) ;chia will be busy in the summer in the fa/trade market as colborne, suave, hamill won't be ready next year

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

Went to the Monarchs vs P-Bruins game saturday night, Colborne looked young and will not be ready to play next yr with the big club IMO, Sauve however looks to be the real deal, loves to shoot the puck and had his nose around the net the whole game

on a side note, the P-Bruins have no talent down there besides

Kampfer
    Penner
    Sauve
    Colborne
    Lehtonen
    and Hamill ( his hands are just as good as Krejci, moved the puck really well)

next yr first line in Providence

Caron-Colborne-Suave