Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1fP5mojv-A&feature=player_embedded

Don't know if this video has been thrown up here yet but I don't care cause I'm not going back three pages to see if it has. This was put up on Puck Daddy's website on Aug. 5th. Now I don't want the summer to go by quicker so CFB, the NFL and the NHL will start faster because I'm enjoying my summer thoroughly.

However I had to throw this up here cause it's freekin pretty damn cool. The Satan dance, Boychuk hits, Chara acting like his ornery self, Krejci deeks, Rask with diving saves and Horton getting robbed which won't happen anymore cause I'm drinking Kool-Aid on this hot August day n Nathan is now a Bruin.

Switch it to 720 HD and watch the volume cause it builds so there's nothing wrong with the sound. Off to the San Diego beaches to look at beaches LoL! Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme)

Gave me chills...that was sick...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

I've seen it, but I'm glad you put it up. Wish I had the computer skills to put stuff like that together, as I get them in my head a lot. ;-)

I'm going to miss the Slovakian Dance of Joy. And I can't wait to see Seguin and Horton on the ice. Next month!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blackmale. Show Blackmale's posts

Awesome video, looks professionally done! Good stuff...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme):
    [QUOTE]  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1fP5mojv-A&feature=player_embedded Don't know if this video has been thrown up here yet but I don't care cause I'm not going back three pages to see if it has. This was put up on Puck Daddy's website on Aug. 5th. Now I don't want the summer to go by quicker so CFB, the NFL and the NHL will start faster because I'm enjoying my summer thoroughly. However I had to throw this up here cause it's freekin pretty damn cool. The Satan dance, Boychuk hits, Chara acting like his ornery self, Krejci deeks, Rask with diving saves and Horton getting robbed which won't happen anymore cause I'm drinking Kool-Aid on this hot August day n Nathan is now a Bruin. Switch it to 720 HD and watch the volume cause it builds so there's nothing wrong with the sound. Off to the San Diego beaches to look at beaches LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Hey, SanDog...

Thanks for posting that! Definitely gets the blood pumping and keeps me from thinking negative about the '10'-11 campaign. They really nailed some of the best moments (my favorite is the Bergeron save of the puck just before it was crossing over the goal line), and about the only thing that bummed me out was seeing Satan b/c I wish they'd kept him in the fold.

Go Bruins!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

TryTo, we may yet see Satan, because he is unsigned and when the injuries pile up......he could be a bargain fill-in like last year. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

its always nice to get that winter feeling in the summer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme):
    [QUOTE]TryTo, we may yet see Satan, because he is unsigned and when the injuries pile up......he could be a bargain fill-in like last year. 
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

Really? I'm surprised no one picked him up after the great playoffs he had. Well, I sure hope he comes back!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme) : Really? I'm surprised no one picked him up after the great playoffs he had. Well, I sure hope he comes back!
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

There's still time for him to find a job somewhere, but he'll turn 36 in October and he hasn't exactly torn it up the past couple of years.

The Bruins didn't have much in the farm system last year (especially after Marchand was badly hurt); this year's a different story. If there's need to add someone later this season, it'll probably be Caron or Colborne or Sauve who gets the call.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme):
    [QUOTE]  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1fP5mojv-A&feature=player_embedded Don't know if this video has been thrown up here yet but I don't care cause I'm not going back three pages to see if it has. This was put up on Puck Daddy's website on Aug. 5th. Now I don't want the summer to go by quicker so CFB, the NFL and the NHL will start faster because I'm enjoying my summer thoroughly. However I had to throw this up here cause it's freekin pretty damn cool. The Satan dance, Boychuk hits, Chara acting like his ornery self, Krejci deeks, Rask with diving saves and Horton getting robbed which won't happen anymore cause I'm drinking Kool-Aid on this hot August day n Nathan is now a Bruin. Switch it to 720 HD and watch the volume cause it builds so there's nothing wrong with the sound. Off to the San Diego beaches to look at beaches LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Awesome video!!  I love that movie and soundtrack and the Bruins so it's right up my alley!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme) : There's still time for him to find a job somewhere, but he'll turn 36 in October and he hasn't exactly torn it up the past couple of years. The Bruins didn't have much in the farm system last year (especially after Marchand was badly hurt); this year's a different story. If there's need to add someone later this season, it'll probably be Caron or Colborne or Sauve who gets the call.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

I love Satan's veteran wily-ness, though. The kids undoubtedly would add more speed and strength but Miro has that uncanny ability to find the back of the net that comes from so many seasons as a natural goal-scorer...I hope the B's will at least keep the lines of communication open w/him if no one else scoops him up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

It was KILLA...honestly, great work by whomever put it together.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

[QUOTE]TryTo, we may yet see Satan, because he is unsigned and when the injuries pile up......he could be a bargain fill-in like last year. 
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

I feel like Satan played his way into a niche on the Bruins like Recchi did...there's obviously no space for him right now, but I bet PC will give him a call if he's not signed and someone is injured mid-season...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme):[QUOTE]In Response to Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme) :and about the only thing that bummed me out was seeing Satan b/c I wish they'd kept him in the fold. Go Bruins! Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

TTB, Miroslav Diablo just might be in the fold yet again yah never know and yes i'm surprised that he has not been signed yet as well. That dance just might happen again in the black n gold...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

AWESOME!!!! How long 'till the season?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Bruin brass should play that brilliant video on the scoreboard screen before every home game.  Thanks for putting it up, Dawg!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Great video...can't wait for the season to start. I agree on Satan. I hope he finds his way back here if a spot opens up. I think, with his moves and scoring touch, that he could be worth a couple points in the standings based on shootout skills alone. I don't have the exact number but I believe he has scoring percentage in the mid 40's.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If Satan does make it back on the team, that would most likely mean Colborne, Caron or another young guy still isn't ready for the NHL.  That would be disappointing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Thanks for the post SanDog....Great montage!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

great video

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

This is ranked right there with last yrs intro with Linkin Parks New Divide! THX SANDOG aweome link & put into my favs.

Sections
Shortcuts