Bruins 2nd and 3rd lines are not quite effective

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Bruins 2nd and 3rd lines are not quite effective

Bruins 1st and 4th line have been consistant and best lines for our team so far. Can't be said for the 2nd and 3rd line. The third line consist of a 18 year old rookie, prob our worst defensive player in Ryder and two guys that hasn't stablelized the line in Wheeler/Recchi. Neither of them also haven't heped out the 2nd line be productive. (not that it is 100 percent only their faults)

Once Savard and Sturm comeback i think we will one of the most dangerous offensive teams in the league. Just imagine

Horton Krejci Lucic
    Seguin Savard Ryder
    Caron Bergeron Sturm
    Marchand Campbell Thorton

Recchi being the extra man would be a perfect role for him. He can rest, provide leadership in the dressing room and during practices.

Wheeler and Paille (both decent players) should be traded. These days i'm in favor of keeping Ryder vs Wheeler

I don't let last nites game bother me too much. If the Bruins had scored first or at least scored one before the 2nd ended, we would have won last nite. We are playing above expectations with the talent that is on the ice today.

Does anyone here believe inserting Savard and Sturm into the lineup could actually  make our team weaker? I'd to hear your opinion/reasons

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Bruins 2nd and 3rd lines are not quite effective

Savard will give us 3 scoring lines.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Problem is you're over the cap with that line-up. Higher $$ player has to go. Nice effort though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

You might wanna take a look at the D,, the 2 weakest links are ference and hunwick, there playing partners seem to get overworked when there on..The forward positions are still up for grabs except I agree recchi is too slow now for any line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Ference did look bad last night. But overall you can't really blame the bruins defensive core. We have the lowest GA or 2nd lowest in the league.

The offense though ok is not as good as it could be.

Pbergeron37 i know your a wheeler fan but honestly what has he done this year in the stats department? Our team without him is still an excellent defensive team. He needs to score his chances

Recchi is not playing as well as he did last year for us. Age is a factor no doubt. He just is not effective on the ice imo

I would put sturm in the lineup vs these two guys if i had to choose. The org i would imagine would feel the same

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I knew there would be a "Dang I miss Savard and Sturm" thread.

Sections
Shortcuts