Bruins - 40 year holding pattern

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

Re: Bruins - 40 year holding pattern

CryYell i hate to say i told you so, but...  on this board i have been called names for not being a bruins fan. that is so far from the truth...... i support the bruins, and it,s players, and the tradition, before Jacobs bought the team from Weston Adams jr.. you have hit it on the head with Jacobs.  i have said before my disdain for Jeremy Jacobs goes beyond just hockey. i do believe that chiarelie is a stooge in the Sinden,  O,Connell mode happy to follow orders from Jacobs $$$$   i say support the players but don,t expect ownership to take the next step to put the team over the top!! .. it,s not happening!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Willie the jack@ss would be better than O'Connell.

Decent defenseman, lousy GM. Please don't insult Chiarelli that way. He may not be the best , but he's surely not as bad as O'Connell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins - 40 year holding pattern:
    [QUOTE] i hate to say i told you so, but...  on this board i have been called names for not being a bruins fan. that is so far from the truth...... i support the bruins, and it,s players, and the tradition, before Jacobs bought the team from Weston Adams jr.. you have hit it on the head with Jacobs.  i have said before my disdain for Jeremy Jacobs goes beyond just hockey. i do believe that chiarelie is a stooge in the Sinden,  O,Connell mode happy to follow orders from Jacobs $$$$   i say support the players but don,t expect ownership to take the next step to put the team over the top!! .. it,s not happening!
    Posted by pissttt[/QUOTE]

Chiarelli is not a stooge.

There was Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, Joe, Curly Joe...but no Peter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

HE,S NO GENERAL MANAGER OF A PRO HOCKEY TEAM EITHER !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

getting nothing for kessel? 2 1st rounders from the WORST team in the NHL is nothing, right, 11 games guys, 11 guys and the team is 500 without 2 first liners, calm down, and nashville, just go die somewhere.....ignored, game over

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

[QUOTE]Willie the jack@ss would be better than O'Connell. Decent defenseman, lousy GM. Please don't insult Chiarelli that way. He may not be the best , but he's surely not as bad as O'Connell.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

O'Connel put together a 1st in the East club in 2002 and 2nd in the east club in 2004 and both teams flopped in the playoffs. How is that different than Chiarelli?

Chiarelli is MOC with the salary cap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

[QUOTE]getting nothing for kessel? 2 1st rounders from the WORST team in the NHL is nothing, right, 11 games guys, 11 guys and the team is 500 without 2 first liners, calm down, and nashville, just go die somewhere.....ignored, game over
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

dkrejci46 the pom pom waving fanboy is up to his old tricks again. Someone says something that isn't priasing the Bruins and he tells them to "die"

Just keep reporting the insecure loser.

Sections
Shortcuts