Bruins an embarassment to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jschlesi. Show jschlesi's posts

Redsox win 2 championships in 4 years

The Patriots have already won 3 Superbowls and on pace for a perfect season and another championship

The Celtics the most world championships in NBA history are currently 24-3!

then come the jeremy jacobs owned boston bruins. Cupless since 1972 and a laughing stock within NHL circles.

This organization can't trade right, can't draft right, can't play right, can't do anything right. The owner doesnt care, the owners son is an aloof fool concsumed by what others think of him. What a dysfunctional mess.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

hiya chuckie jacobs. i didn't know posted on places like this. why don't you focus on taking steps to make the bruins a better team, like getting rid of the flopping fool timmy thomas, trading bobby allen for a doorstop. things like that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrbz88. Show jrbz88's posts

I am a season ticket holder and let's face it , this is a plain and simple bad team. They don't have the depth, no play makers, and the heart is no where to be found. I think it is time to blow it up, it is obviously not working. They are just a bad team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jschlesi. Show jschlesi's posts

Redsox + new ownership = 2 Championships

Patriots + new ownership = 3 Championships

Celtics + new ownership = Currently 24-3, acquired Allen & Garnett

Bruins + Jeremy Jacobs = 0 Championships, poor planning, no direction, lousy teams, no playoffs, bad trades, cheap hirings (see Peter Chiaroni) Top prices in the league

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jschlesi. Show jschlesi's posts

thanks dopey you really added alot to this conversation

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from camconner. Show camconner's posts

"The Bruins have cornered the market on the dumbest sports fans in Boston, without trying of course. It's just that the people that attend Bruins games regularly are obviously the least intelligent pro sports fans in Boston". Oatsie, you couldn't have said it any better. They are about equal to WWE fans who think that wrestling is actually real. There is more hope of WWE being real then there is of the Bruins winning the Cup

The only way change (ownership) is going to happen is if he gets next to no fans at the remaining home games . This SOB has to be starved out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

timmy the phony all star gave up 4 more goals and we were only able to score 2. 4 goals on 17 shots. so much for the fake save percentage which always goes down the tubes against any teams with any offense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

but you seam to watch all the games and spend a lot of time in here talking about them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbcc. Show bbcc's posts

Playoffs..HA HA HA .. That has to be the funniest thing I have read today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

And by the amount of fans the Pats and Sox draw nowadays, it looks as though my previous post about "fair weather fans" jumping on the band wagon is spot on, because there are THOUSANDS of people who claim to be long term fans of both, but Ill tell you what, NEITHER TEAM had the fan base they have now during those horrible years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

that you are a geek

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ritwalljones. Show ritwalljones's posts

i do agree with those sentiments

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbneely8. Show bbneely8's posts

Hey Julien is Bald, thanks for that, being a Boston Bruins chat room I'm sure no else in here could have figured that out. You must have gotten A's in Math. Thank's for letting us know tho. Great post, great insight, hope to hear from you soon. *Kisses*

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybruins. Show mybruins's posts

The negative comments made about the players on this discussion thread are bull.� You try to play in the NHL.� These are good guys doing their best.� You have to respect Tim Thomas with everything he has done and still does to be in the NHL.� Management has made some amazing blunders over the years - that is where legitimate frustration should lie.� The only things that should embarras Boston are stupid trades and stupid fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dryroasted. Show dryroasted's posts

You have to respect Tim Thomas? Are you insane. Did you see the first goal last night my man? You have to make those stops in the post season!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26point2. Show 26point2's posts

does anyone else see similarities between chara & hal gill when he played here?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

The Bruins worked their tails off Saturday night in Montreal. I'm proud of each and every one of them. An "embarassment" of a team is one that doesn't work, doesn't fight through injuries, and doesn't care. I don't see that on this team. I see 20+ guys who give it all they've got and who've got each other's backs, no matter what. Too bad some fans aren't half as loyal, but that's unsurprising. If you don't want to stick with a team through thick and thin, to enjoy the good times after battling through the tough times, you shouldn't follow pro sports. You'll save yourself a lot of aggravation. The real "embarassment to Boston" is a fan base that gives up, not a team that doesn't. �

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from francoismuarion. Show francoismuarion's posts

Boston est la plaisanterie du NHL entier

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ritwalljones. Show ritwalljones's posts

the only thing more embarassing losing in the first round in 5 games is losing in the first round in 4 games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizard861. Show wizard861's posts

these bums finally have the boston sports scene to themselves and a chance to do something special and they CHOKE as usual!pathetic�

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

right on bernie. now all we will here about is "the future" and buy tickets now and then they will trade away said future

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bkh71. Show bkh71's posts

Say what you want, but I myself expected a 4 game sweep. They gave us a hell of a series to watch, but in the end Montreal had the better team. If nothing else, looking to next year with some of these new kids it could get exciting around here for once. Just think, a healthy Manny and maybe if we can finally� dump� Murray and get a real goal scorer in here via free agency!� O.K. I for got about Jacobs....file that one under pipe dream

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

pipe dream is right!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from scullerjay. Show scullerjay's posts

choke as usual...what a loser.� Did you watch any games this year besides last night?� Or were you getting that urge to buy a pink Bruins hat?� That is what I see in your future.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

We have tons of Adams Division flags to salute. Whoopie.This is what Jacobs wants. Just enough interest to turn a profit.The sheeple are talking like the Bruins have turned the corner and will�show up in large numbers next year. Sounds a lot like 1990.

Sections
Shortcuts