Bruins an embarassment to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

exactly!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbust08. Show stillallbust08's posts

This past year has really shown us how pathetic the Bruins franchise really is. With Boston a booming sports town the Bruins remain the lone losers in town2007-08New England Patriots - Played in Super BowlNew England Revolution - Played in Championship GameBoston Red Sox - Played in World SeriesBoston Celtics -�Playing in�Eastern Conference Finals up 1-0�Boston Bruins - 8 seed and another�1 and done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

The Sox are a stacked baseball team with no cap = anyone can do that.

The Pats = lucky to get one of the best QB's ever, anyone can win with that.

Celtics = Until this year which they stacked their team (wont last long) they were a god-awful team for the past ...i dunno..many many years, id ont watch bball because its the second worst sport on earth next to soccer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

the waHcker doesn't like the fans,coach,gm and owner of the bruins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]Maybe Jacobs can hang his 2008 hot dog concession award banner next to the Celtics NBA Championship banner on opening night next season?
    [/Quote]

just waHcker being waHcker

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]Maybe Jacobs can hang his 2008 hot dog concession award banner next to the Celtics NBA Championship banner on opening night next season?
    [/Quote]

just waHcker being waHcker

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dryroasted. Show dryroasted's posts

[Quote]The Celtics are now favored to win the NBA Championship, if that happens the last 7 years of Boston sports breaks down like thisNew England Patriots 3 ChampionshipsBoston Red Sox�����������2 ChampionshipsBoston Celtics������������� 1 ChampionshipBoston Bruins�������������� 0 Anything. Have not even advanced a round in the Playoffs.[/Quote]

Today the Jacobs family should be ashamed of themselves. You see these new ownerships take over and in a few years you have Championships.

Jacobs has owned the Bruins for almost 40 years and his team of misfits has not even won a playoff round in 10 years!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]Today the Jacobs family should be ashamed of themselves. You see these new ownerships take over and in a few years you have Championships.

Jacobs has owned the Bruins for almost 40 years and his team of misfits has not even won a playoff round in 10 years!
    [/Quote]

so true, have you started to look for another team to follow? JJ doesn't deserve to have a top notch fan like you following his team and if I were you I would find a team with a great owner willing to give you a team that you can be proud to follow. detroit has a few good years left and pittsburg finally got good again so you may want to start there. don't go to the habs because they s=ck against everyone but the bruins and even that is changing.

Anyways good luck on your search. check back with us sometime and let us know how you are doing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dryroasted. Show dryroasted's posts

[Quote]so true, have you started to look for another team to follow? JJ doesn't deserve to have a top notch fan like you following his team and if I were you I would find a team with a great owner willing to give you a team that you can be proud to follow. detroit has a few good years left and pittsburg finally got good again so you may want to start there. don't go to the habs because they s=ck against everyone but the bruins and even that is changing.

Anyways good luck on your search. check back with us sometime and let us know how you are doing.
    [/Quote]

Allbost is JJ's buttboy thick and thin. Notice how this piece of garbage never has anything to say about the Bruins unless he is defending his boytoy jeremy.

Once again this idiots stupidity is on full display. Stop kissing Delaware Norths asss allbost, and still realize that you are the joke of this board and no one can stand you on here or in real life. Get a clue.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]Allbost is JJ's buttboy thick and thin. Notice how this piece of garbage never has anything to say about the Bruins unless he is defending his boytoy jeremy.

Once again this idiots stupidity is on full display. Stop kissing Delaware Norths asss allbost, and still realize that you are the joke of this board and no one can stand you on here or in real life. Get a clue.
    [/Quote]

I'm not defending JJ at all. With your constant complaining about him and with him not even thinking of selling, why not go and root for another team that has a better owner. True, he has been a sh1tty owner for a long time and it obviously bothers you more than it does most fans, so why even bother following them. Maybe it doesn't bother me as much because I was living in fla for much of the 80's and 90's so it was more or less out of site out of mind. I was a big fan in the 70's though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleacherReport. Show BleacherReport's posts

I dont know about that, I mean the Bruins are in third place in the Northeast Division!!! Someone breakout the champagne and duckboats!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

It is funny how the better the Bruins do the more you guys complain.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

[Quote]timmy the phony all star gave up 4 more goals and we were only able to score 2. 4 goals on 17 shots. so much for the fake save percentage which always goes down the tubes against any teams with any offense.[/Quote] Check the stats now and see how good timmy is

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[Quote]It is funny how the better the Bruins do the more you guys complain.[/Quote]

Well, they must want them to do better for this discussion to rise from the dead. this was started nearly a year ago.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

just a garbage thread

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

trolls are grasping at straws trying to keep the hate alive

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

cheer @ Stillallbost08

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

NOT ME -I'm HabsHaterBRPC

[Quote]The Bruins and thier paying fans will continue to be the joke of Boston sports until they win a playoff round[/Quote]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrenchieMcKnuckles. Show FrenchieMcKnuckles's posts

Rumour is down in Boston 63% of Bruins fans are unemployed and 78% are drunks

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]NOT ME -I'm HabsHaterBRPC

[/Quote]Enjoy the ride

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]Rumour is down in Boston 63% of Bruins fans are unemployed and 78% are drunks[/Quote]Bruins own the habs. HAHAHA. Your top point producer is a blueliner. Happy 100th. HAHA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HeraldReader08. Show HeraldReader08's posts

Re: Bruins an embarassment to Boston

The bumbling Bruins are already in firesale mode due to thier horrendous and embarasing start to the season.

Too many overpaid guys who have gotten too complacent.

Claude Julien has been tuned out already, very similar to his Habs and NJ stints.

Poor Chiarelli is in way way over his head

Jacobs laughing all the way to the bank.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

How exactly are the Bruins in fire sale mode? Kobasew has been
      rumoured to be on the way out for sometime now; they free up cap space and add another high draft pick to the ones already acquired. Marchand deserves the
    chance to play at the NHL level, lets see what he can do. It's way too early for any panic to be setting in. This team will get back on track; I'm not looking for them to duplicate last year's 116 pt. season. Make the playoffs and go from there. Remember, Pittsburgh struggled to get in last year and they did ok!

Let's all try and relax a little!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins an embarassment to Boston:
    [QUOTE]The bumbling Bruins are already in firesale mode due to thier horrendous and embarasing start to the season. Too many overpaid guys who have gotten too complacent. Claude Julien has been tuned out already, very similar to his Habs and NJ stints. Poor Chiarelli is in way way over his head Jacobs laughing all the way to the bank.
    Posted by HeraldReader08[/QUOTE]

Amen to that!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanetor. Show Peanetor's posts

The Bruins continue to be the laughing stock of the league.

Sections
Shortcuts