Bruins an embarassment to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: Bruins an embarassment to Boston

Bruins are weathering the injury-storm quite well. They've been without Savard for several weeks, yet are still only 4 wins away from being in first place. Less than a second from being only 3 wins out in the last game.

Savvy will be back soon, goalscoring will be up, and we will slowly start our climb through the rankings...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins an embarassment to Boston:
    [QUOTE]Hey, Habs trolls, how's the economy in Montreal? LOL
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

You are a disgusting individual. Now you are ridiculing homeless people? As I said before, people like you are far worse then the trolls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddeniro. Show ddeniro's posts

In Response to Bruins an embarassment to Boston:
    [QUOTE]Hey dingleberry "how well the Bruins have started." have you ever heard of the phrase it's not how you start its how you finish. You must be very impressed with all those adams division banners the Bruins used to win, boy does jacobs have you brainwashed, set your expectations so low that you'll be impressed with even the slightest of accomplishments
    Posted by blkgld19[/QUOTE]

I am as disapointed as most with the performance of the Bruins. However, when you stoop so low as to question the intelligence of the fans who go, you are placing yourself in the same category as those who you accuse.

I have been a Bruins fan for 50 years. My Dad had seasons tickets all through the Orr years and he took me to every home game.

I am a loyal fan, not stupid. I grew up on the street corners of Dorchester, played High School and Junior Hockey, was an officer on Wall Street and am now in Grad school. Have I covered the bases with you? To remind you - I grew up in Dot,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from michigan-wolverine. Show michigan-wolverine's posts

This organization is a disgrace from the front office to the ice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

what's embarassing is dragging up old posts like this.

And I certainly hope you go to other teams' forums and say the same things for the Islanders, Lightning, Canes, Oilers, Ducks, and all the other teams who are worse off than the B's.

5th place in the east. Embarassing? Really?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from michigan-wolverine. Show michigan-wolverine's posts

Lightning won a Cup, Canes won a Cup, Ducks won a Cup, Oilers went to Game 7 of the Cup!

Bruins have won 2 playoff rounds in 16 years!!!

EMBARASSING!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I think the Hockey Gods are starting to put something together for the Bruins..  With a possible 1st overall (Franchise player) in this years draft, 4 high picks following that, and 4 high picks in 2011, we're in a position that is, really, unprecidented in franchise history.  Thats 5 picks in the top 2 rounds in one draft and 4 next year!

I think we should pick from this years pool and trade next years picks for high quality talent and roster players.  This years pool is being regarded as the best pool in 7 years and we should approach it as such.  Next years pool won't be nearly as deep.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

The Bruins are in perfect position to regain New Englands backing. A lot of us remmeber Fenway being empty, even in '86, the Pats had 3,000 fans and the Celts had sell out after sell out from big corporations.

Lets hope the B's brass don't mess these next couple years up.  New England is hockey, not football, basketball or baseball. How many pro players in the other sports come from our neighborhoods? Only a few....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

wolverine has only posted a few times; first time just about a week ago.  TYPICAL TROLL.   Nothing constructive to say; every post has been bashing the bruins.  Probably a Habs fan trying to stir things up. 

Best thing to do with idiots like that is to click on the "ignore" button.

What kind of Moron revives a 2 year old post?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat-. Show dustyisacat-'s posts

Ownership is now cheaping out on the GM, scouts, etc

Mismangement from the top down

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

I disagree with my twin brother totally in the post above. He failed a couple of grades. Little slow ! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

exactly right bluefox70.

even though from a rooting interest, i think baseball is still the most popular.

as for basketball and football,you are exactly right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Bruins an embarassment to Boston:
    Ownership is now cheaping out on the GM, scouts, etc Mismangement from the top down
    Posted by dustyisacat-

Ridiculous comment. JJ #1.

Sections
Shortcuts