Bruins are 7-6, 3 Pts from 10th seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbust08. Show stillallbust08's posts

I have never seen such love for a team one game over.500 and 3 points away from being the 10th seed. This team will not make the playoffs. Sorry to hurt the feelings of the blind cheerleaders.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

Bruins are 7-3-3, two points out of second place in the east. You are an idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbust08. Show stillallbust08's posts

[Quote]Bruins are 7-3-3, two points out of second place in the east. You are an idiot.[/Quote]

7 wins! 6 losses! 3 points from the 10th spot!ok lady, enough with the sheep math you pathetic JJ loving fool!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Anyone that has seen this idiots post knows she dont watch hockey let alone realize the importance of ot points at the end of the year. This same moron made these same predictions last year and like evrything else in her pitiful life she was wrong. So please quit giving us your hab math ok lady?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaStinger. Show DaStinger's posts

[Quote]

7 wins! 6 losses! 3 points from the 10th spot!ok lady, enough with the sheep math you pathetic JJ loving fool![/Quote]

stillallbost08, why dont you look at things half full instead of half empty, this season looks as promising as any I can remember since the early 1990's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

I hate to burst anyones bubble, but the Bruins have played 3 more games then Montreal, and played more games then Washington, New Jersey, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

[Quote]
    this thread is pointless, started by an idiot and full of useless nonsense
    [/Quote]

Takes one to know one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]

stillallbost08, why dont you look at things half full instead of half empty, this season looks as promising as any I can remember since the early 1990's [/Quote]

wrong guy stinger. stillallbust08 has been copying my name for a long time

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

Takes one to know one

The maturity on this board is astounding

I love the "3 points out of 10th" logic. So we're closer to 2nd place then 10th I'd say that's pretty good. Thanks for the heads up!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

"I hate to burst anyones bubble, but the Bruins have played 3 more games then Montreal, and played more games then Washington, New Jersey, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo"

What an astute observation - all the teams in the league haven't played the exact same amount of games ... good work Sherlock, that sure put us in our place. Seriously ..... what is wrong with you idiots?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

[Quote]

7 wins! 6 losses! 3 points from the 10th spot!ok lady, enough with the sheep math you pathetic JJ loving fool![/Quote]

You just used the term JJ...haha you have somehow hit a new low point in your life. My condolences.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

[Quote]
    What an astute observation - all the teams in the league haven't played the exact same amount of games ... good work Sherlock, that sure put us in our place. Seriously ..... what is wrong with you idiots?
    [/Quote]

I am so sorry you beligerent dope, I would hate for facts to get in the way of any discussion about the Bruins. I know some of the people who post on here like to live in their own fantasy land where everyday the Bruins win the Cup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaStinger. Show DaStinger's posts

[Quote]

wrong guy stinger. stillallbust08 has been copying my name for a long time[/Quote]

Very sorry stillallbost08, I feel your pain as I have had my fair share of battles with the Trolls on here. What was your name on here a couple of seasons ago, or are you a new member to this board?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

The point I was making ... is that the fact that the Bruins have played 1 more game than 3 teams you mentioned (The pens in FACT have played the same number) is hardly relevant to the Bruins record. FACT is that the Bruins are currently in fifth place, one point out of 2nd in the East although yes the team that currently resides there has played a whopping 1 game less than the Bruins which obviously makes that lead insurmountable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]

Very sorry stillallbost08, I feel your pain as I have had my fair share of battles with the Trolls on here. What was your name on here a couple of seasons ago, or are you a new member to this board?[/Quote

came in here last year thinking this was a forum for bruins fans. original screen name was the same as now minus 08 and still.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

A loss is a loss where i come from.

The Bruins have won 7 times and lost 6 times.

ps... there are no more ties in the NHL anymore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

good to see the sabres and habs lose tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Northeast
    GP
    W
    L

OT
    PTS
    GF
    GA
    HOME
    AWAY
    L10

BUFFALO

4-2-1
    4-0-2
    5-2-3

MONTREAL

4-1-0
    4-0-2
    8-1-1

BOSTON

3-1-1
    4-2-2
    6-2-2

OTTAWA

3-4-1
    3-2-1
    4-5-1

TORONTO

2-2-3
    3-3-1
    4-4-2

If you look under the lost it clearly says 3, we have only lost 3 games and there is three games we tied and lost a skills competion for the extra point.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

If you don't like the Bruins, why post here?
    It's sad that in order to get their kicks they bash the Bruins on here...
    Put your pink red sox hat on, and your brand new Allen jersey and head for P-Town and never look back!

Get a life you fu**ing slobs!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]A loss is a loss where i come from.

The Bruins have won 7 times and lost 6 times.

ps... there are no more ties in the NHL anymore.
    [/Quote]

You are rediculous.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybruins. Show mybruins's posts

stillaboob

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]good to see the sabres and habs lose tonight.[/Quote]

The Habs lost in a shootout so according to some of the blind pom pom waving cheerleaders in here that doesn't count as a loss for some odd reason??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

1 point for a shootout "loss", right?

you sox fans need to get up on the nhl rules and what not.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]

The Habs lost in a shootout so according to some of the blind pom pom waving cheerleaders in here that doesn't count as a loss for some odd reason??[/Quote]

If they got a point they didnt lose.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

The bruins are projected to finish the season with over 107 points. Last year the Bs tied for 6th in points in the Eastern Conference with two other clubs, and the Eastern Conference regular season points leader was Montreal with 104. Having said that I do not think that the Bruins will make a serious push for the top spot in the east, as they have a hot/cold goaltender who can steal games but also give them away. The Bruins are however very good. They are quite possibly the deepest team at center in the league (I have been saying for some time now that David Krejci is a future all-star) with some really strong young talent. Their team defense has really been there the last few games and as of right now I really don't see too many holes in this team. Whoever says they miss the playoffs is an idiot, the Bruins finish ahead of the Penguins this year.

Sections
Shortcuts