Bruins are 7-6, 3 Pts from 10th seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]

If they got a point they didnt lose.[/Quote]

Shootout LOSS

I am amazed at the fantasy world you babys live in.

When the final score is listed and one team has a higher score then the other that team WON and the other team LOST!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]the Bruins finish ahead of the Penguins this year.[/Quote]

LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

laugh if you want chowdahkid but the penguins have 4 good players, 3 of them great players but they have no depth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

These same points that the Bruins did get a lot of teams will be wishing they had come playoff time. The truth is every 2 overtime games equals one win 2 points and so on. You say loss i say huge points.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]laugh if you want chowdahkid but the penguins have 4 good players, 3 of them great players but they have no depth[/Quote]

Right... Thats why the didnt make it to the Stanley Cup Finals last season, oh wait they did!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Wow every team sucks except Detroit and Pittsburgh. This post proves what a retarded chowdahead you really are.Quit having your hab mommy type this stupid stuff ffs!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ICEMANTIZPOSTERSLICKBALLS. Show ICEMANTIZPOSTERSLICKBALLS's posts

[Quote]A loss is a loss where i come from.

The Bruins have won 7 times and lost 6 times.

ps... there are no more ties in the NHL anymore.
    [/Quote]IM SORRY YOU CAME FROM THE LAND OF LOSERS BUT HERE IN THE NHL OVERTIME LOSES ARE 1 POINT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]Wow every team sucks except Detroit and Pittsburgh. This post proves what a retarded chowdahead you really are.Quit having your hab mommy type this stupid stuff ffs!!!![/Quote]

Hab mommy? What are you 5 years old?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from edogg3. Show edogg3's posts

Based on points/game, which are the real standings, the Bruins have the 5th best record in the East and the 8th best in the league. If they beat the Sabres in regulation, they will be tied with them with an 8-3-3 start.
    If you don't realize that OTL points count in this league, you shouldn't be allowed to have internet access. The Bruins made the PO's by 2 points last year and lost 12 games in OT/SO...do you see how pathetic what you're saying is?
    I have my doubts about this team like everyone should, but given the parity in the league today, they are a good team with potential for more and as Bruins fan, I am enjoying it. As some pathetic losers who have nothing better to do but talk about sheep etc. all day on a forum, I'm sure you enjoy very little in life and your only satisfaction is trying to make other people miserable. I pity you and hope that your computer blows up in your face.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genoisback. Show genoisback's posts

Chowdahkid-1 5143686342851842591
    Comments: 15

11/7/2008 6:19:36 PM
    A loss is a loss where i come from.

The Bruins have won 7 times and lost 6 times.
    SORRY YOU COME FROM LOSER LAND BUT HERE IN THE NHL AN OT LOSS IS A POINT 2 EQUALS A WIN SO STAY IN CANADA IF YOU DONT LIKE REALITY

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

fail thread by fail poster

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]

Hab mommy? What are you 5 years old?[/Quote]

First, you are throwing the term "loss" around in a generic sense to claim the Bruins are 7-6 when you know for a fact you are splitting hairs for no reason other than to make yourself a nuisance. Perhaps this makes you feel better as a human being because your area of the country probably hasnt sniffed a world championship in anything but maybe frog leg eating in a hundred years, but probably not. ITs more likely you haunt a Bruins forum on a Boston website due to boredom, loneliness, psychosis, or who knows what other psychological reason, posting the dumbest stuff imaginable in a lame attempt to get a rise out of people so that for once you can feel superior in a social situaition. And then to top it off, you are complaining that THIS guy is acting like a 5 year old?
    LMAO! Thats classic

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

7 wins + 6 losses = 7 wins & 6 losses = 7-6 record.

Those who cannot comprehend that very simple equation are the ones suffering from "psychosis".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]7 wins + 6 losses = 7 wins & 6 losses = 7-6 record.

Those who cannot comprehend that very simple equation are the ones suffering from "psychosis".
    [/Quote]

You are splitting hairs and you know it. Anyone reading that nonsense would assume they only have 14 points, you know it isnt true, I know it isnt true, and that is the essence of what your trolling style is in this thread. Speaking a lie or half truth that looks like fact. Its not an advanced form of trolling, but it probably does work for simple minds.
    There is hope for you :
    http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/11/20/comment-trolling-has-a-psychological-explanation/

"Like taking drugs, trolling is a poor mistress that demands more and more to feed the self satisfying addiction that props up their self esteem. "

Addictions can be broken bro, you can do it!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]

You are splitting hairs and you know it. Anyone reading that nonsense would assume they only have 14 points, you know it isnt true, I know it isnt true, and that is the essence of what your trolling style is in this thread. Speaking a lie or half truth that looks like fact. Its not an advanced form of trolling, but it probably does work for simple minds.
    There is hope for you :
    http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/11/20/comment-trolling-has-a-psychological-explanation/

"Like taking drugs, trolling is a poor mistress that demands more and more to feed the self satisfying addiction that props up their self esteem. "

Addictions can be broken bro, you can do it!![/Quote]

Thank you Dr. Hogwarts I see you have chosen to do your interning and observing hours on a Bruins board. I can't wait to see what hospital chooses to hire a hack like you. The fact that you get your panties in such a bunch over A LOSS, says more about you then it does about me. You can wear your foam finger and clutch your 3 precious loser points to your heart with your other hand.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]

Thank you Dr. Hogwarts I see you have chosen to do your interning and observing hours on a Bruins board. I can't wait to see what hospital chooses to hire a hack like you. The fact that you get your panties in such a bunch over A LOSS, says more about you then it does about me. You can wear your foam finger and clutch your 3 precious loser points to your heart with your other hand.[/Quote]

I never even said I was a Bruins fan. THis is about why you do what you do. You are rerunning an act that has been run many times before and thinking what you are doing is new and fresh. And you arent even really good at it, which is even sadder. I would take a good long look at why you come here to do this, night after night, and ask yourself why.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

Comments: 15

POSTED 11/7/2008 12:00:54 PM
    I have never seen such love for a team one game over.500 and 3 points away from being the 10th seed. This team will not make the playoffs. Sorry to hurt the feelings of the blind cheerleaders

That would be the 1st place Bruins you're referring to , right? Just checking that you've got your facts right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

[Quote]

Right... Thats why the didnt make it to the Stanley Cup Finals last season, oh wait they did![/Quote]

are you serious man. They lost Malone, they lost their second best forward in Hossa, they lost their top two defensmen to injury, this is not the same team, not even close

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Your right geno what would us canadians know about hockey.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

You may want to read this article:
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/11/03/angry.internet/index.html?iref=newssearch
    I suspect you may find that visiting message boards, etc. is leaving you an agitated, grumpy person.
    Trust me, it's not worth it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

[Quote]

The Habs lost in a shootout so according to some of the blind pom pom waving cheerleaders in here that doesn't count as a loss for some odd reason??[/Quote]

Please check your facts before posting. The Habnots lost to the Laffs 6-3. There was no overtime so this is constituted as a loss therefore no point(s) were awarded. If they would have lost in overtime then they would have gotten 1 point for an overtime loss, still a loss but gaining a point which is important to the NHL standings at the end of the year. It is not "Bruins sheep math" it is the "NHL rediculous math".