bruins are back! i knew it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

bruins are back! i knew it!

must wins vs 2 closet competition..and bs come through..im very confident in this team against anyone in rd 1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsenstephanie. Show olsenstephanie's posts

Re: bruins are back! i knew it!

Yeah they are on the verge of winning 2 games in a row!!!

WOW!!!!

When is the parade???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

you knew it all along my a**.  2 wins in a row...still one and done.  Sad season when 2 wins in a row excites you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

Not just two wins, two must wins gets me excited. I was pretty deflated after the Pit game, but now I got a bit of hope. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree that people are quick to criticize this team when they are not showing up but slow to give credit.  The last 2 games where 2 of the biggest games of the season and the Bruin won and that no one can take away from them.  
       I am a positive fan by nature but still said before the game that the Bruins always play well vs the Trashers and that it should not be as close as the game vs the Rangers.
       Now what i want to see is a streak.  I thought the game vs the Pens would have been a turning point in the season to end up being dissapointed like most of the fans.  But now that i look at it...hey maybe that game will end up being the turning point.  I mean they have been torn down by the media and the fans about the fact that they show no emotion and did not stick for their teammates all year...and that might have have sparked them.
       Maybe they finally are determined to proove everyone wrong.  Let's hope that is the case...because this would be the perfect time of the year!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Blatant turnovers tonight, mediocre competition, that won't fly against the top tier teams. I reserve any enthusiasm for round 2 of the playoffs should the B's by some total miracle get that far and imho it would be a certifiable miracle.

Highlight, Lucics goal was better than it looked, he found his spot, timed the screen, and hit it, Rask? what can you say, he's the real deal.

Lowlight....da*n you wideman, stop those turnovers!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball-lifer. Show baseball-lifer's posts

The Bruins are going nowhere, except in reverse. Round 1 and make a tee time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesbear. Show beesbear's posts

I agree, the Pitts game was a downer, but maybe thats what was needed, maybe that was the bottom of the barrel for the team.
     Beating the Rangers to keep them back then the Thrashers to hold them back was great, not the Caps or Jersey or Pitts but still big points and they are understanding the importance of those games, just get into the playoffs and if you get a hot goalie which we have in Rask, you never no what can happen.
     And if we do make it and at this point we should ,maybe even finish as high as 6th spot . Leave Wideman on the bench.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Good win, but don't get carried away: ATL and NYR aren't the Caps or Penguins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Two wins in a row in games with something on the line and in which Lucic was a cornerstone.  First star last night, created the two goals against the NYR by going hard to the net.  Three points.  You take it at this point in the season, and you're always hoping for the dime to drop in the last ten games even when the season goes well.  Last year, even though they spanked the Shabs in round one, the Bruins weren't playing very well going into the playoffs.  Maybe this year, the playoff race solves a lot of their emotional problems.  If you're any kind of athlete, with any kind of compete level, you shouldn't need any other motivation.  And even though the Bruins have flatlined most of this season away, they've shown a pulse after waking up to find themselves in 13th a month ago.

Before you rip, remember a pulse is up then down then up then down....  What we're looking for is something more like a rabbit on amphetemines for the next two months.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: bruins are back! i knew it!:
    Lowlight....da*n you wideman, stop those turnovers!
    Posted by deejm2112

Wideman should not touch the puck in our defensive zone.  He should shield it and let the Rask come out of the trapezoid to play it - I'll take the 2 minute penalty over Wideman handling the puck. 

Solid effort for the B's last night except for the opening shift and the pressure and intensity which resulted from Wideman's terrible turnover.  The B's need to continue against Tampa on Thursday - a loss would give points away and make Sunday's or yesterday's victory moot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Two wins in a row in games with something on the line and in which Lucic was a cornerstone.  First star last night, created the two goals against the NYR by going hard to the net.  Three points.Posted by Bookboy007

Lucic looks like he's coming back into form - he was significant last night.  I'm one of those who thinks that his ankle took/is taking a lot longer to heal than he wants/we want.  Let's hope he's good going forward - when he's on his game, he's a sparkplug.  Good to see Stuart playing late in the game after taking that shot up high.  Hopefully Sobotka is not out long - we don't have any other bodies to insert.  Krejci was a player to be reckoned with all night long.  Bring on Tampa.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsenstephanie. Show olsenstephanie's posts

Wow 2 wins against non playoff teams... I see the sheep calling for the Cup again

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

10-4-1  last 15  this isnt a reaction to 2 wins in a row......  even know when the chips were down the last 2 the bs came to play

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Good to see the B's win a couple that they really needed, but this is far from being a time to celebrate. Some tough opponents ahead and I don't think any of the teams chasing them for that last playoff spot will roll over and die.

Philly & Montreal could both drop below us. Will be interesting to see how this all shakes out. Wouldn't mind seeing the Bruins match up against Ottawa in the first round. But I also am intrigued by the possibility of them meeting either Washington or Pitt..........to see if they can't pull off a big upset.

Just make the playoffs!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In Response to Re: bruins are back! i knew it! : Look, it's name-mimicing troll!  Shouldn't there be a song that plays every time the troll posts?  Something like the sexual harrassment Panda theme on South Park?
    Posted by Bookboy007

Who lives in the East 'neath the willow tree?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

"Welcome to the isle of misfit mascots, Im Bobby 'The Dont Do Things That Will Give Yourself an Inner Ear Infection' Badger"

"Well, I can see why you're here."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

I love it when the kool aid sippers get excited.  These are the same people/kids that get excited when they sucessfully tie their shoes properly in the morning

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by olsenstephanie[/QUOTE]

Aint seen nothing yet ...and yes the parade will be in June 2010

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

StanleyCup, if the B's get to the finals I'll send you a case of some very fine Oregon brew, they don't need to win the cup. (disclaimer- benching or sending down Wideman negates this offer as they are much improved without him).

It's good to see the B's pull out a couple of critical games, they showed up for the most part, played good games, and I admit I've been a Lucic basher as all I saw was lack of intensity (his intensity is what got us excited), he's improving, hope he continues to prove the bashers wrong, but seriously, the Bruins are too schizo to go very far. Intensity for a couple of games is one thing, but, think about what we've seen this year, including recent games against Toronto, Montreal, and of course the Pitt debacle..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdg1. Show bdg1's posts

When will the sheep learn?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Back to what exactly?  Fighting for 8th place in the weaker of the two conferences and currently having a point total that puts them in 18th place overall?  Stunning.... 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Posted by olsenstephanie
    Aint seen nothing yet ...and yes the parade will be in June 2010 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    You will be the only moron standing on the streets of Boston waiting for a Bruins parade in June.

Stanley cup to the Bruins in 2095.

Sections
Shortcuts