bruins are back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

bruins are back

i posted an earlier thread stating that the bruins are fine and they will get the ball rolling and what not. well they have began those stages, i also said that the bruins will end up in 1st place in the northeastern division by late december, early january 2010. well with the way the past couple games have gone, i may have to change that to an earlier date. depending on the results from the ottawa and buffalo the bruins may pull into the division lead. all 3 teams have 3 games in a span of 4 days starting tomorrow night. one game for the bruins against the ottawa senators, who they have had recent success on. ottawa also plays the devils and blue jackets. buffalo plays the capitals, philadelphia and carolina. so i think that the bruins will be able to pull into 1st before saturday's game against the northeast division leading senators and extend their lead on saturday as they play the division rivals. and the bruins have 2-out-of-3 home and both ottawa and buffalo have 2-out-of-3 away. so to sum things up the bruins are hot winners of their last 3 and have gotten points in 8 out of their last 9 games. and buffalo has lost their last 5 out of 8 and ottawa the hottest team in the division is a winner in their last 4 games.
    so what do you fans think?
    bruins take over division lead by end of the weekend
    or
    bruins will take over lead around mid-late december, early january like my fisrt prediction 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Re: bruins are back

BRUINS will be 1st in the Conference by Christmas

and of course as predicted will win the cup in June 2010

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

hahaha im right there with ya StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010. they jus look like a whole new team since they got looch back and they are really starting to jell now. i honestly think it was that 5 game road trip they start every year with that didnt happen this year. it really effected the closeness of this team and now that they had this long trip they became a whole new team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from closetightly. Show closetightly's posts

LOL I am a big a Bruins as there is but you two are leading the homer parade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

If the Bruins will want first place they will need catch Washington. If the Bruins can get a streak going which they are; and the Capitals are going 50/50 it is possible to get first place by the new year. The Bears are waking up from their slumber. We may need help with elite goal scorer ? The Bruins may not if every line can contribute like they are at the moment than no skip the elite goal scorer only if we are high cup contenders. I don't want the Bruins to give the first picks for the draft selection unless its really necessary.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from InVain5. Show InVain5's posts

Who cares about first place? Have any of you not learned that it is completely irrelevant if your #1 or #8!

It is about if you are built for the playoffs or not and I don't think the Bruins are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Realisticly,  i would settle for 1st in division and 3rd seed. In saying that closetightly, is that a picture of a nice couple you met at the garden when u were there cheering on your habs?  lol