Bruins are being INSULTED by other teams!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

Bruins are being INSULTED by other teams!!

The Bruins are being totally insulted by other teams who are choosing to use their backup goalies, rookie goalies, career minor league goalies, etc because teams know we cannot score if the net was 4 x 20 feet!!

You would think the Bruins players would actually be pi ssed and motivated by this slap across the face, but no, they do zippo! and it seems we don't know how to fight anymore either...

I have never witnessed a team more inadequate on the power play than this one.

They shoot wide so damn often! GET THE PUCK ON NET- GEEEEEEEEEZ!

The Bruins have a knack of making any and all goalies look like Ken Dryden !

BUMS I tell ya, BUMS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeffHaggerty. Show JeffHaggerty's posts

Re: Bruins are being INSULTED by other teams!!

I have noticed that too. Many teams are playing their backup goaltenders against us lately, and we still cannot score!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

Well they deserve to be insulted.  No threat these days.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Good post Tony. The B's are the offensive laughing stock of the league right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

That's because they had nothing to say last year, so they are getting their digs in over lost time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwoods7977. Show cwoods7977's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are being INSULTED by other teams!!:
    That's because they had nothing to say last year, so they are getting their digs in over lost time.
    Posted by BeantownBDH

? Whats your point?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

I don't really know what it will take to shake this team up- they seem lazy...kind of living of last years success- which was not a heck of a lot (2nd round playoff  KO)

Too many assumptions by management in the offseason that many players would perform much better- and they have NOT.

Management also got caught up in the success I think and sat back instead of being proactive about preventing such a malaise.

Sections
Shortcuts