Bruins are looking good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Bruins are looking good

Blake Wheeler, Savard, and Ryder light the lamp, just like last year. Go Bruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chocolab511. Show chocolab511's posts

Re: Bruins are looking good

They had a great 20 mins. Too bad they could not do it in the playoffs when it counted

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are looking good:
    [QUOTE]They had a great 20 mins. Too bad they could not do it in the playoffs when it counted
    Posted by chocolab511[/QUOTE]

Going to any Game 7 in a series is a good effort. I have a lot of respect for the Bruins and their franchise

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cobblerface. Show cobblerface's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are looking good : Going to any Game 7 in a series is a good effort. I have a lot of respect for the Bruins and their franchise
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

Yup the Bruins certainly lead the league in moral victories

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins are looking good : Going to any Game 7 in a series is a good effort. I have a lot of respect for the Bruins and their franchise
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

Not bad when you consider Kessel had a torn labrum, Krejci had a bum hip that he had to have surgery on RIGHT after the series, Recchi had kidney stones, Chara had an injured knee and Sturm wasnt even playing.

The haters are clueless old goats that still think Jacobs dont spend money.  They have no idea what a salary cap is. (And dont bring up years past, you can blame the lame duck GMs theyve had)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

Tonights victory was a total fluke! Actually there is still a whole period left and thy are only up by 5....there is no way they are going to pull this one out. Without Kessel they don't have anyone that can put the puck in the net. They lost their home opener to the caps, thats totally unexcusable, the caps are a horrific team. They are only beatin the leafs right now 6-1, they should be ashamed of themselves, they should be up 10-0. This team is damned, all thanks the Jacobs and Chiarelli, they prolly won't win a game all year. Any team that starts the year with a 1-1 record couldn't possibly make the playoffs. Wait...wasn't that their record after 2 games last year? Hmmmm in any case the Bruins are horrible so don't waste your time watching.

I'm going to drink some kool aide.......peace

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

HAHAHHAA !!!!!

Alleluia SpJay !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Fantastic effort so far, we are looking good from top to bottom, especially the new guys, Morris & Begin!

Nevermind all these B's hater Habs fans, they got nothing better to do.

Go B's!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I really hope we can pick up those extra goals Kess took with him!!  That goal by Sturm was sick.  The rest of the goals were awesome too!! This is a deep team...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

pretty sure if the bruins won the cup chocolab would say it took too many games

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cobblerface. Show cobblerface's posts

[QUOTE]pretty sure if the bruins won the cup chocolab would say it took too many games
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

Isn't it past your bedtime lil fella?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I take back what I said about the Bruins not being able to score because 7 goals vs the Canes is a payback for last season and this is just what the Doctor ordered. I am very happy to see them get their game back in a big way and I am very happy to eat crow with this victory. Like some others I had doubt but there are still 80 more possible victories to get and I wll be happy just to be in the playoffs and take care of some unfinished business. Keep it up Bruins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Unfortunately, that's the way the game is called. The one that angered me to no end is when Terrell Suggs took a dive at Brady's knee.  That was outright dirty, and I look forward to seeing him get fined.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

You guys are very sensitive to every time someone gets near your QB. He is good, but he is like glass, breaks easily. You don't think the hit on Flacco was late when his back hit Gather's head? We can knitpick all we want. The NFL is very sensitive to every time your QB gets hit. That's just the way it is. I'm not taking anything away from your QB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

ummmmm, wrong thread koolaid