1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Bruins are three points out of 1st place

They've battled the flu,

major injuries to major players

and they are three points out of first place

three.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Bruins are three points out of 1st place

It's a pretty sad state for the NE division this year.  Three points out of first in it while only getting 52% of the available points so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Bruins are three points out of 1st place:
    [QUOTE]They've battled the flu, major injuries to major players and they are three points out of first place three.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

and 10 points out of dead last in the entire league. Thank good for the Leafs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

245 posts of pure garbage..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are three points out of 1st place:
    [QUOTE]245 posts of pure garbage..

LOL.

Nice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

As frustrated as I am with the Bruins there really are no runaway teams in the Eastern Conference right now. The Bruins have shown they can play well against Pittsburgh, Buffalo and NJ so far. 

Rask last night showed me that he can stand up to pressure when the Bs need him. This team showed it can be streaky last year and I think Boston will drive me up a wall before it goes on a good long streak again. That streak will happen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

8 Points out of 1st overall behind Wash.

As I recall we were about a doz points behind Pit and NYR and others last year before our run big run and we had a decent start on the road last year.

The league is closer since the bonus point system for OT, there are never too many runaways and you will need to get minimum 90 points to make playoffs. To us that is only 68 points in 61 games. TT will get 30 of those wins and whatever Rask gets will slide us over the top.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

A couple more shootout wins and they could be right up in the division standings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Yeah baby,

Closer to first in the conference than last!

Does anybody know if the finger lucic broke was on his knockout hand or the other?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from catsalesman. Show catsalesman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins are three points out of 1st place:
    [QUOTE]Yeah baby, Closer to first in the conference than last!
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats a real cause for celebration but last time I checked being 11th in the conference as of now which the Bruins are is actually closer to last place.

Sorry for injecting facts into a good pom pom waving session.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

8pts from first and 10 from last.  (before the start of the game tonight)

Sorry, but your public school education isn't paying off.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

The Bruins are in 6th place out of 15 teams!  Not bad considering the start they have had.

They will be leading their division soon and will get a top 3 seed for the playoffs!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

2 points out of 1st.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes !  Funny because I was just reading the article this a.m. on last nites game an they're two points away from the leaders , the Sabres, in our division . WOW !
    Yes our division is horrible but so was Washington's last season and BTW last nite one of our bad division team went into Washington and beat the best of theirs.
    My question is it really that bad ?
    To me this is just more proof we haven't seen the best from all the teams in our division.
    Our defensive game has come around for a while now and the offense is just coming around , with tweak here and there, the Bruins can be a force in the playoffs.
    GO BRUINS !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

I know it's not much, but Buffalo also has 3 games in hand. We are assuming the Bruins have three more wins than what they have or 3 more losses for Buffalo. Either way, it's early. There is lots of time to close that gap. Let's just stay in a playoff spot and not give it up. That would be good enough for me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And now where tied for first. The winter isn't as bleak as it was looking not too long ago. Time for a nice roll right into January. The Wild tomorrow night then the Bs have the Devils and Senators back to back. Should be tough games!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

57% & climbing. 6 points out of first and 1 behind division leader.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

[QUOTE]They've battled the flu, major injuries to major players and they are three points out of first place three.

here we go again with this nonsense! hilarious

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Good to hear from you Ols. We've been patient, and rightly so. No bear comes out of hibernation in high gear. They have to stretch out a bit, nourish themselves
    , and take a real-good-overdue crap before they kick azz again. Just a note: LUCIC  has been making "crash dummies" out of his opponents with his body checks and I really believe that CHARA is playing through an upper body injury.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Gotta give them credit, they've played well enough to win 3 straight on the road against some tough teams.

Disregard Atlanta's record for a minute. When they played Boston they were 4th on the PP and 2nd in goals per game.

Buffalo is the division leader

St. Louis, well that should've been a win the way they are playing.

I know every one likes to shart all over the Bruins here, but they've been playing some good hockey.