BRUINS @ NJ or BUFFALO IT IS NOT OFFICIAL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

BRUINS @ NJ or BUFFALO IT IS NOT OFFICIAL!

Montreal lost to Toronto in OT so I believe that makes the Bos @ Buffalo 3 vs 6 official!

Love the Bruins and a season ticket holder but I say Buffalo in 6 and win it in Boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Re: BRUINS @ BUFFALO IT IS OFFICIAL!

I believe Buffalo can still finish second so the only thing that is a lock is us in 6th.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

It's NOT official.

NJ has 101 points.
    BUF has 100

The Devils play Buffalo in Newark tomorrow. If BUF wins in regulation, BUF would have 102, NJ 101.

If both teams finish with 102 points (Buf wins in OT/SO), NJ holds the tiebreaker.

In other words, the Sabres will play Boston unless they win in regulation tomorrow. If that happens, the Sabs will play Philly or Montreal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS @ BUFFALO IT IS OFFICIAL!:
    I believe Buffalo can still finish second so the only thing that is a lock is us in 6th.
    Posted by Reilly24

Right you guys are...this is really tight the only thing is that the Bruins are in 6th

NJ or BUF who do guys want?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Wolf- they are very similar teams.  Neither team gives up many goals.  I fear NJ a little more.  They have some scorers that are world class(Kovy and Parise).  I'll take Buf; the Bruins CAN beat them in a series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I prefer BUF over NJ. Bruins seems to play better against BUF and NJ of course has Mr. Broudeur......well known for his goaltending skills, which will no doubt get even better come playoff time. Not that Miller is any slouch either this year, but Brodeur just seems more deadly to beat come playoffs.

I think alot of the burden to win will continue to fall on Rask's shoulders. It will be interesting to see how he performs vs. the great regular season he's had.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Don't want New Jersey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I guess i'll root for philly to win so that montreal finishes 8 and gets washington.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i'll take my chances vs Buffalo....  they don't have any game-breakers like Parise or Kovalchuk....  that said, Miller won't be an easy task either.... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Re: BRUINS @ NJ or BUFFALO IT IS NOT OFFICIAL!

Flip a coin !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

Re: BRUINS @ NJ or BUFFALO IT IS NOT OFFICIAL!

In Response to Re: BRUINS @ NJ or BUFFALO IT IS NOT OFFICIAL!:
    Flip a coin !
    Posted by Reilly24

No kidding! very wild finish...

Remember last year when Brodeur gave up those 2 late goals and the CANES won... I think he will be out for blood this postseason.

I'll take Miller and hope for a Miracle

Sections
Shortcuts