Bruins being outclassed tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

By Jose Theodore of all people!!!

Outshot, outmuscled and outplayed in the third period

Timmy Chubbins also let in a softie and another crossbar hit by Washington.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

St.Pierre and Lashoff need to go. Bitz also shouldnt be at the NHL level. Not making a move with so many injuries is a soft GM mistake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from camconner. Show camconner's posts

good defensive hockey by the B's. Too many horses out the line-up and Thomas has a typical brain fart at the end of the game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

A brain fart? That was one of the hardest and well placed slapshots I have seen in the past 2-3 yrs. It was a chance created by St.Pierres giveaway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2's posts

St.Pierre is at least servicable, Lashoff is a disaster with 2 bad penalties and 1 of them costing the team.

Many injuries for the B's but Theodore in net washes all of that out.

Caps have B's number this season

oh and bruinsguy get a clue and then go to bed.

go b's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

Couldn't the B's have called a TO right before they went on the final power play to give Chara and the rest of the powerp lay squad a chance to catch their breath? Either that or not have Chara in the the last 1:40 because he was dead. Fresh legs at that point beat all else, especially with a two-man advantage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Where was the best player in the league tonite !
    what did you expect with all our injuries .
    Wait till they come to Boston on the 27th of this month.
    We'll see who gets outplayed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

What's that saying again......."cant' win them all" I do think that come the Eastern finals, it'll be these two teams squaring off. It will be one heck of a series IF it happens.

2-1.....with no scoring in the 1st, 30 shots on Thomas. I'd say this was a real blowout eh? Bruins must have played really bad against one of the most explosive offences in the league. Hmmmmm. Oh yeah, don't the B's have a few of their key players out too? Gee, I wonder. if that might have an affect??

Is it so surprising that the Bruins might lose tonight? I can't believe some of the stuff people post on this board. Sigh....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtcat. Show vtcat's posts

Looked like the ice was tilted toward Thomas the whole third period, and a good part of the other two periods. It seemed like Washington was always attacking, and the Bruins couldn't stem the tide. Lucky it wasn't 4-1. Thomas shouldn't have to almost pitch a shut out every time he's in goal. The Caps have a lot of very skilled puck handlers and skaters. I love the B's, but the Caps look like the class of the East, right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5Hole. Show 5Hole's posts

A healthy Bruins team wins tonight. It's as simple as that. We can only hope that they are healthy in April. Anybody who classifies the last goal as a softie, just doesn't know hockey. That was a laser beam.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2's posts

[Quote]A healthy Bruins team wins tonight. It's as simple as that. We can only hope that they are healthy in April. Anybody who classifies the last goal as a softie, just doesn't know hockey. That was a laser beam. [/Quote]

Just wondering did you see who was in net for the Caps? And why do "laser beams" always seem to plaugue Thomas in the third period of close games?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Well said 4everbruins,
    Tonite all I see are the Bruin bashers that could not wait for the Bruins to lose to post negativity .
    Yes some lets downs etc... but not the end. Positive news our way soon!
    Now let me go dominate a femaleHab !

[Quote]
    What's that saying again......."cant' win them all" I do think that come the Eastern finals, it'll be these two teams squaring off. It will be one heck of a series IF it happens.

2-1.....with no scoring in the 1st, 30 shots on Thomas. I'd say this was a real blowout eh? Bruins must have played really bad against one of the most explosive offences in the league. Hmmmmm. Oh yeah, don't the B's have a few of their key players out too? Gee, I wonder. if that might have an affect??

Is it so surprising that the Bruins might lose tonight? I can't believe some of the stuff people post on this board. Sigh....
    [/Quote]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas played great tonight. The offense failed the Bruins not Thomas!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5Hole. Show 5Hole's posts

[Quote]

Just wondering did you see who was in net for the Caps? And why do "laser beams" always seem to plaugue Thomas in the third period of close games?[/Quote]

Tim Thomas 19-4-3

End of discussion. Stick to the facts....troll

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]Stanley cup doesnt know *hit about the bruins, i asked him a question and he couldnt answer it, he is a troll posing to be a bruins fan[/Quote]

Grow up man your making a fool
    out of yourself in every thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

all that matters is the playoffs

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Well like a few of you said, the injuries are taking there toll on us..You cant win with just one offensive line,,,A one man 1st line and a 3rd and 4th line that never has the same players for more than 2 games..Injuries, rookie mistakes and a lack of toughness lost this game.. Savard was tougher out there than thornton.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Bonniemccrutchins is a know nothing idiot.Thomas was the only good Bruin in this game and was named 3rd star by the associated press moron. Go back to your brother-lover-uncle- father moron!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Thomas wasnt the only good Bruin...there was lots of good things going on out there. Its just hard to win a game with your entire offense out and your way too often injured blueline fudging things up.

St.Pierre needs to be replaced with an NHL player.
    Lashoff shouldnt touch the ice again this year.
    Package them up and bring in in a B grade player already.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

[Quote]chowdahchoad, every time you open your mouth you look like a fool. Are you going to answer my question? Or are you a know nothing idiot too?[/Quote]

bruinsguy you are quickly becoming the joke of this board, shouldn't you be outside playing with your friends or something?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[Quote]

Just wondering did you see who was in net for the Caps? And why do "laser beams" always seem to plaugue Thomas in the third period of close games?[/Quote] You dumb, stupid, ignorant, know nothing. He must let lots by as he leads the NHL in save % and is second in g.a.a. But what are those just the measuring stick of goalies? what do they know. You are without a doubt the dumbest person ever created by two crackheads. Two hab crackheads at that!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

The Bruins were exposed as frauds last night