Bruins Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

Bruins Blog

Just wanted to let everyone know about my Bruins blog...I have been doing it for a while but switched locations...Any feedback and readers are welcome!

http://thespokedb.wordpress.com/

Thanks in advance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

Re: Bruins Blog

Just wanted to bump this...I'm really looking for feedback here and would love to hear from you guys.

Thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not bad , nice formats and setup on your blog .
    As for the updates it's kind of saturated facts . Maybe will get better when season comes along.
    Do you have more plans ? Something different , new ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from don_guy. Show don_guy's posts

Even Spezza has now been invited to Canada's Olympic camp... can anyone shed light onto why Savard is being snubbed?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Blog:
    Not bad , nice formats and setup on your blog . As for the updates it's kind of saturated facts . Maybe will get better when season comes along. Do you have more plans ? Something different , new ?
    Posted by BsLegion

I appreciate the comments BsLegion.  Right now, you are correct, the topics are a bit saturated but, the off-season for the most part is just that.  It's difficult to keep the news flowing but it should be picking up in the next few weeks as the camps draw closer.  As we close toward the season there will be much much more.  I will do my own game summaries if I am able to watch (best guess would be 80% of the games) and I will always at least get a post with the game results so, that the readers can get their two cents in on the game.  I always have some recurring posts like (state of the nation which just talks about where the Bruins stand at that point in time...look for one in the next week or so...and I also have something called "off topic" where I will just throw something out there that's fresh on my mind...usually not hockey related.  I've always loved writing and i've always loved the Bruins and hockey so this is just pure enjoyment for me.

Thanks again for your insight!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

Oh god thats the most hack wannaB website I have ever seen. Can i have those 30 secs of my life back?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

Care to explain why gkr2?  The site is only going to get better if I hear all opinions but, I need real tangible points in order for it to be valid.

Thanks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Good job IceGoalie3014. Will you be updating it daily during the season? Hourly? It's great that you found a way to combine your two passions. 

As for the gkr2's, ignore them. They're just haters with nothing constructive to add. Those that can't take pot shots at those that do. Even if he did get the 30 seconds back he'd probably just blow it watching Scooby Doo reruns anyway.
    Hope this works out for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

Good job IceGoalie3014. Will you be updating it daily during the season? Hourly? It's great that you found a way to combine your two passions.  As for the gkr2's, ignore them. They're just haters with nothing constructive to add. Those that can't take pot shots at those that do. Even if he did get the 30 seconds back he'd probably just blow it watching Scooby Doo reruns anyway. Hope this works out for you.
    Posted by Davidorr

Thanks David!  This will def be a site that will be updated as often as humanly possible.  On game days I'll try to get in a preview of some kind and either a game summary (if I'm able to watch) or at least the score.  Any time news, notable rumors, NHL topics, etc. happen I'll get it up there.

Thanks again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

IceGoalie , 
    Here's another suggestion . Add the link of your blog as a Forum signature on your profile.  This way when you come post on Boston.com you can promote your blog at the same time.
    I don't know about most of the other posters but I'm kind of faithful to this one but I will check your blog from time to time and seeing you on these boards will remind me to check out your blog.
    Suggestion as signature: (I'm sure you can come up with something more original)

Come see: http://thespokedb.wordpress.com/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

Excellent suggestion!  I had no idea I could do that here.

How's this look?! lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Looks good man! If you want to exchange links, let me know :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Great Idea .....

GO BRRRRUINS ! ! !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

Looks good man! If you want to exchange links, let me know :)
    Posted by Pezell04x

Would love to!  I just saw you guys on twitter last night and checked out the site, def entertaining! I'll go add you guys right now!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Done and done :D

Sections
Shortcuts