Bruins could lose Boychuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Bruins could lose Boychuk

According to ESPN rumors:  The Boston Bruins could lose Johnny Boychuk.

Has anyone heard about this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: Bruins could lose Boychuk

Funny, SanDogBrewin just posted a tweet from Naoko Funayama saying Boychuk very much wants to stay in Boston.

Technically, yes, He's a UFA; any team in the league could "lose" their UFAs. There's a thread on this board discussing his UFA status, perhaps you should have checked there rather than starting this thread. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Here is a question.....

If we have to pick between Boychuck and Stuart who do you take??  What if going with Boychuck means we can resign Seidenberg?

I like Stuart a lot but if Boychuck improves even slightly on his play this year I might be inclined to say go with him.  His upside offensively is pretty solid and he seems to pair really well with Chara.  (Ideally I would like to keep both.)

Thoughts?? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

If I had to chose, I'd take Boychuk.  I know Stuart was coming back from an injury, but he seemed to make more mistakes and take more penalties.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealist. Show TheRealist's posts

Stop if you have heard this one before... Chiarelli "miscalculated"

sandogbrewin can you go one post without attacking people?

btw a grown man calling Boychuk "MANchuk" is a "FANboy"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

He's a keeper. Hopefully he'll stay in budget, and some team won't give him a Jeff Finger contract. (way over paid ).
    I'm thinking $2.5 for 3 years. He might get $3.5 and 4 years from another team.
    Do you match that for him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins could lose Boychuk:
    Funny, SanDogBrewin just posted a tweet from Naoko Funayama saying Boychuk very much wants to stay in Boston. Technically, yes, He's a UFA; any team in the league could "lose" their UFAs. There's a thread on this board discussing his UFA status, perhaps you should have checked there rather than starting this thread. 
    Posted by duinne

I did look, but obviously not enough before starting this thread.  Just click on the ignore button to ignore my future posts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Boychuck, Stuart, Recchi & Seidenberg are the UFA's we need to focus on resigning with our 10mill +/- cap space... not saying reuse it all on them, I'm saying they are the priority UFA's we have and we have I think it is $10 mill to play with.
    We need to re-sign all 3 D and make Hunwick the 7th man next season. Before injury Stuart was our most dependable D and was the only guy showing any guts. Boychuck was huge in the playoffs and Seidenberg was a top 2 D before he went out. Stuart and Boychuck I think can be signed for short money, Seidenberg may cost too much. Only time will tell for all... this is making me hate the Ference signing more and more, I don't hate Ference, but if we can't get Seidenberg back because of it, that will hurt!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Does anyone scan other threads?  This has been talked about in numerous other threads.  One just this morning.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9528Discussion%3afeb5ab22-ffb1-4ad0-b04b-24290aa559ac

Sections
Shortcuts