bRUINS decide to not show up for the third period

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnonymousUno. Show AnonymousUno's posts

bRUINS decide to not show up for the third period

Philadelphia just wanted it more per Andy Brickley.

Another pathetic display by this hockey team on home ice. Another last place team comes in and embarasses them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Re: bRUINS decide to not show up for the third period

wow,that game had to be 1 of the softest games ive seen from the B,s in a long time....philly had they way physically with them all night with no response at all...when strum is standing there with the play stopped at 20 secs mark & carter comes over & drops him with a shoulder-elbow & theres no reaction? just enhanced the whole night of the bruins willingnest to physically engage the opponent....please take the reins off these guys & let them react on some emotions Julien!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Savard a -3 tonight in my pool. Thanks a lot old buddy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VicRattlehead. Show VicRattlehead's posts

Putrid performance... What is Julien doing behind the bench... I think he is starting to lose some if not all of his players... No excuse for this (Again). He is slowly morphing into Dave Lewis. He might actually break Lewis Too Many Men penalties in one season too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Yup hard to believe they left their skating legs in the dressing room after the second..  Again, offensively challenged with no one to be of any threat.. one goal a game doesn't cut it and your just asking for trouble and this will continue as they get into these tight one goal games.... They just can't seem to separate themselves from the opposition by extending leads... Albeit , tonite they actually scored two but one of them  for some reason was not reviewable but I saw a few replays and that was a good goal.. But as usual the NHL will back its inadequate referees tonite and quote the old " whistle in hand " Brutal.. Refs had a tough go tonite thats for sure..and I usually dont like blaming refs..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

In Response to Re: bRUINS decide to not show up for the third period:
    Savard a -3 tonight in my pool. Thanks a lot old buddy.
    Posted by dhitch

Maybe you should be complaining to his linemates.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Putrid performance... What is Julien doing behind the bench... I think he is starting to lose some if not all of his players... No excuse for this (Again). He is slowly morphing into Dave Lewis. He might actually break Lewis Too Many Men penalties in one season too.
    Posted by VicRattlehead

Well Vic, I finally agree with you on something.

I view too many men as primarily the coach's fault.

I was at the game tonight and I don't know if I could pick this up if I were watching on tv, but once the first goal went in by Thomas, the life got sucked right out of the team.  They were going fairly well in the first considering a pretty good kill of a 5 on 3.  Bad calls, non-calls and a phantom couple of whistles by the refs did not help matters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

In Response to Re: bRUINS decide to not show up for the third period : Well Vic, I finally agree with you on something. I view too many men as primarily the coach's fault. I was at the game tonight and I don't know if I could pick this up if I were watching on tv, but once the first goal went in by Thomas, the life got sucked right out of the team.  They were going fairly well in the first considering a pretty good kill of a 5 on 3.  Bad calls, non-calls and a phantom couple of whistles by the refs did not help matters.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Great point, BH. It's the coach's job to keep that morale up and to play daddy to these 20 yr-olds. Moreover, the too many men call is partly the coach's fault, yes, but this was the 7th such occurrence so far this season. Was there even one too many men call last season?

I remember other teams making that mistake last season against the Bs constantly, since the Bs were working teams so hard and they were very frustrated in trying to keep up. Not the case now.

I don't remember ever making excuses like this before, but despite all the errors the Bs made last night, the refs stole that game from them. It was so frustrating that I hardly enjoyed any part of that game. Did you SEE that discounted goal? That non-call on the goof holding Krejci's stick? The Chara trip? It goes on and on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LarryPlayfair2. Show LarryPlayfair2's posts

It's amazing at how insurmountable a one-goal deficit AT HOME has become for this team.  DEVILS (twice), Panthers, Habs, and Philly last night.  I would love to see the d-men take wristers from the point more often.  Too many shots are either blocked or miss the net by 3 feet.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefebvre33. Show Lefebvre33's posts

It's amazing at how insurmountable a one-goal deficit AT HOME has become for this team.  DEVILS (twice), Panthers, Habs, and Philly last night.  I would love to see the d-men take wristers from the point more often.  Too many shots are either blocked or miss the net by 3 feet.  
    Posted by dirkbenedict

This has become a very very disturbing trend... Almost as disturbing as the Too Many Men penalty virtually every other game now

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Posted by dirkbenedict

ABSOLUTELY! And, can you believe how many times our guys have just plain fallen down on the ice or flubbed a simple pass to a teammate? We are messing up on the basic elements of the game.

Sections
Shortcuts