Bruins didn't get the MEMO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

Yes, you may ####, the season is over..........lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

I'm tired of bitchin'

I'm done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

Ok, you're more than welcome to b-i-t-c-h when you want to.� I understand the frustration thats built up within bruins fans; its where the negativity stems from.� I dont blame you, honest.�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dummazz16. Show dummazz16's posts

I'm not sticking up for Jacobs or Sinden in any way, but you Patsies fans are going to find out how "great" an owner you have in Robert Kraft all too soon.� There will come a day when the Patsies have a couple of bad years - every team does - and you'll see.� Everybody loves him because you have a winning team - mainly because he hired Bill Belichick for no other reason than to bust Bill Parcells balls.��Fortunately for him, it turned out great.� He's got the ego of Jerry Jones, and he rapes you Patsies fans by charging outrageous prices for�seats, cancels season ticket holders for selling their tickets like any scalper is allowed to do, while charging you $50 to park in HIS parking lots, built a stadium with�a terrible upper deck for the�common fan,�with no escalators except for the club seats and luxery boxes.� Taking the train and getting to the stadium is like climbing Mt. Everest.� All I can say is wait.�����

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

If the Patriots lose Brady, it would be a tremendous pain in the butt to replace him. We should enjoy this ride.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

" There will come a day when the Patsies have a couple of bad years - every team does - and you'll see.� Everybody loves him because you have a winning team - mainly because he hired Bill Belichick for no other reason than to bust Bill Parcells balls."Shows just how ignorant you are.�� Kraft has been a good guy long before clowns like you ever knew who he was.� He's given over $100 million to charity, much of it before he owned the team.� What have YOU done to make the world a better place?�� And of course he hired Belichick just to bug Parcells.� Couldn't possibly be that he's been season ticket holder since 1972, so he's forgotten more about the game as a fan�than you ever knew. � Couldn't be that he hired people to do some research on the subject for him before committing his money to�a coach.�� Couldn't be that you wrote this as�an ignorant clown with nothing better to do than try and find flaws where they don't exist because your team doesn't match up on any level."He's got the ego of Jerry Jones"False.���Back that up with some facts and/or examples, big mouth.��� Oh that's right, you can't.�� It's just more opinion based in a dreamworld of your making.�I've met the man and his son when I worked in the area, and have first hand experience with how he treats people.� You are so far off base on this subject you couldn't find your way back with a map and GPS."he rapes you Patsies fans by charging outrageous prices for�seats"So do the Bears, Redskins, Giants, and Jets.� That's the top five.��You know why it's worth it to the fans that pay to go?� We get a repeat winner for our money.� What third rate team do you pay to go see?"cancels season ticket holders for selling their tickets like any scalper is allowed to do"Yeah... about that... scalping is illegal in MA., dummy.� If the worst penalty they get for breaking the law is losing their place in the season ticket line, don'tcha think they're getting off a little light?� Tickets can be resold on the Pats website to people on the season ticket waiting list, so it isn;t as if they lose money.��They are paying�for a TICKET, not for the real estate the seat is located on, and definitely not for an opportunity to turn a profit.� If people don't like the rules, they can spend their money elsewhere.� Everyone has that right.�� It's just like changing the channel if you don't like what's on TV."while charging you $50 to park in HIS parking lots"False.� That's what the privately owned lots on Route one charge, not the lots at the stadium.�� Do your homework. And unless you've ever parked in one of those lots and enjoyed the major partying that goes on�in a few of them, you really don't have the right to say anything.� You're just�yapping about something (else) that you don't know anything about. � Feel free to find out how many stadiums don't charge for parking, and then bring that to the table next time."built a stadium with�a terrible upper deck for the�common fan,�with no escalators except for the club seats and luxery boxes."False.� I've been to quite a few stadiums, and Gillette is better than most. It's one of the top three, arguably four non-domed stadiums.� Escalators?!� Are you kidding me???�� I'm sure escalators would work great in an outdoor stadium.� I'm sure the snow and rain would never be an issue.� Moron.� It's football, not tennis.� Pull your skirt down, your vag is showing." Taking the train and getting to the stadium is like climbing Mt. Everest."I'm sorry they didn't send a limo to your front door and then wheelchair your lazy a## to your seat.� Living here all my life, I never realized how much of a burden it was to get on a train at south station and do nothing but sit and relax for 40 minutes until getting to Foxboro.� I guess I should have expected a shuttle bus to take me the few hundred feet from my seat on the train to the stadium gates.� Do you need someone to feed you your beer and wipe your chin after you burp as well, nancy?"All I can say is wait."Oh, we are waiting.� Next season can't come soon enough.�� Seen the schedule yet?�� Better get your hanky out, because I see a LOT more crying in your future.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dummazz16. Show dummazz16's posts

Sorry, I didn't realize that Bobby was your best friend.� To answer a few of your questions, my "team that doesn't match up" just ruined your perfect season (can you figure out who that was?).� I guess you're right, we couldn't match up during the meaningless regular season, but we did win one game in Arizona that I seem to recall.Bobby's ego:� how many owners get as much exposure on TV as him - Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder, Arthur Blank, Al Davis (poor old guy)�-- that's about it.� Is that coincidence?� I was told (could be true or not true)�that he had special lighting installed at the old Foxboro�Stadium in his box for TV shots.� Maybe I'm wrong - it WOULD be the first time.�To answer another one of your questions, I guess you now know the third rate team that I go to see - I guess I'm in the cheap seats, because the prices aren't even close to Gillette.� (However, in the new stadium, things will be different and I'll have to drop this argument).��� Golly, I didn't know that scalping was illegal -�maybe that's why nobody does it.�I guess the parking lots on the same side of Rt 1 as the stadium don't belong to Bob?� I must be the only idiot that they charged $50 - don't I feel dumb -� do they charge more for the other team's fans?� By the way, parking is $15.00 (that's right, FIFTEEN DOLLARS) at Giants' Stadium.� By the way, regarding those cheap seats I buy at my stadium, the escaltors go all the way up to the third tier and they work just fine.� Sorry that I'm getting too old to walk up the stairs, but I wasn't aware that I'm wearing a dress - I must be getting senile, too.Actually, I've never taken any public transportation to a game - I always drive and tailgate.� That comment about Mt. Everest came from one of your fellow Patsies fans that I know.� I guess by driving and not taking public transportation, I've answered one of your earlier questions about what I've done to make the world a better place.� Will you hate me even more when I tell you that I drive an SUV?The feeding of the beer isn't a bad idea, but my name is Gladys, not Nancy.I'm sure�you can't wait for next year - I'm sure you'll enjoy the one home game�you play against a 2007 winning team.� And I'm sure your team will do better than mine next year, regular season and playoffs.� None of it will compare to February 3, 2008.����� ��