Bruins do NOTHING to improve team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VT17BruinsFan. Show VT17BruinsFan's posts

Re: Bruins do NOTHING to improve team

You nailed it sizzzlechest!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Brian Burke gives up 2 #1's and a high #2 pick for Kessel, Brian Murray gets an extension for giving away Heatley for nothing (puts Cheecho on waivers FAIL!), Bob Gainey steps down cause he's done nothing and did nothing for the Habs except throw money away on small forwards but PC is worse ? OK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

SanPuppy why dont you take off your Bruins feety pajamas and go get some fresh air or something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

PC did a good job in getting rid of the rubbish and upgrading on them. His down fall is in not replacing his elite scorer of Kessel. I realize we will have the 2nd or 3rd pick but that does not get us 40 goals this year. Injuries has been our downfall this year as it has affected  or infected every line. Still only place we have not improved is 1st liner for Savard, the rest of the rubbish - good riddance.

I'M EVALUATING!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Paille was a huge upgrade improving our PK and Begin's faster, younger and tougher than Yelle.  We did lose some D though and it's showing.  But that, i imagine, is going to be taken care of in the off-season.

So, we need a couple snipers and a couple D and were right back in it for 2011.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Face it, this season was a freak.  ANY NHL club that loses 3 centers, their toughest forward and 4 defensemen for extended periods would have a subpar season, oui?  Better to keep those picks than throw 'em away trying to put lipstick on a pig.

Bim, I think B's are 2-3 forwards and 2-3 D from being a top-4 Cup contender; we're two seasons away, not one.