Bruins done

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2010. Show hockeyfan2010's posts

Bruins done

I hate to say it, but the bruins are done.  Lack of speed and deft scoring touch  around the net has been glaringly obvious the last 2 games.  Rask is good, certainly not his fault we are losing.  But we definitely don't have enough speed and a skilled scorer, like a Cammelleri in Montreal, to get it done.  When you have the other team down 3-0 in games you should win the series. It's looking like the Bruins are gonna be only the third team in NHL history to blow a 3-0 lead and allow Philly to win 4 straight.  We always seem to make headlines for negative results like that  instead of finally we win  the Stanley Cup after 38 long years. Oh well!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Re: Bruins done

Hey chara, why didn't you lug the puck closer to the Flyer end in the last min? To much to ask? You wear the C. Make an effort to at least not look like your beaten. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Bruins done

In Response to Bruins done:
    I hate to say it, but the bruins are done.  Lack of speed and deft scoring touch  around the net has been glaringly obvious the last 2 games.  Rask is good, certainly not his fault we are losing.  But we definitely don't have enough speed and a skilled scorer, like a Cammelleri in Montreal, to get it done.  When you have the other team down 3-0 in games you should win the series. It's looking like the Bruins are gonna be only the third team in NHL history to blow a 3-0 lead and allow Philly to win 4 straight.  We always seem to make headlines for negative results like that  instead of finally we win  the Stanley Cup after 38 long years. Oh well!
    Posted by hockeyfan2010
    Sometimes we have to pay the price to laugh at others, being arrogant... now it's time to pay...here on the board it's so obvious there is no real fans when Bruins win they're heroes , when they lose they're zdeno :).. sorry i mean zero... stop bashing, laughing , thinking we're the best ... and maybe things will be better...now it's time for others to laugh at us....and believe me the last laugh is the better one...that being said let's go Bruins i do believe..