Bruins draft picks for 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Bruins draft picks for 2011

I believe Morris did re-sign so it's a 3rd-rounder...

2 1's
    2 2's
    2 3's

That's pretty damn good...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins draft picks for 2011:
    [QUOTE]I believe Morris did re-sign so it's a 3rd-rounder... 2 1's 2 2's 2 3's That's pretty damn good...
    Posted by mannyortez3424[/QUOTE]
    It is good.  Hats off to PC!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaySheroGM. Show RaySheroGM's posts

The Bruins own 3rd round pick went to florida in the Horton trade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

thank you toronto make believes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins draft picks for 2011:[QUOTE]I believe Morris did re-sign so it's a 3rd-rounder... 2 1's 2 2's 2 3's That's pretty damn good...

Real, real good job by PC!

But apparently Chiarelli isn't any good according to the president of the Dale Tallon fan club RMiller. Uh oh I hear the Maple Leaf fan up no wait it's another week now Montreal Canadian fan running to his playschool computer to go into one of RMiller's rants about Thomas n Savard's contracts and all those picks accumulated were just luck LoL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Wow, looks like the Blackhawks' guy has nominated as the president of the Dale Tallon fan club without me even posting here...

I am touched, Blackhawks' dude !

Sincerely...

I would just like to thank to Boston Bruins for their contribution to our three outstanding first round picks this season in Erik Gudbranson, Nick Bjugstad and Quinton Howden...

We look forward to any future dealings of players who play without a heartbeat to your team for more first round picks...

Please keep us, Dale Tallon fans, in mind in the future... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

BTW Thanks for your leading playoff scorer too...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins own 3rd round pick went to florida in the Horton trade.
    Posted by RaySheroGM[/QUOTE]

Next year's third round pick, the Bruins' leading playoff scorer and a first round pick for a guy who has a reputation of "playing without a heartbeat ?"

You, fellas, are too kind... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

All I know within a certainty is that the Bruins will be drafting in one of the first three spots again next year thank you Toronto! Kessel is a fine player,but I'm happy with Seguin and the pick for next year let alone the 2nd round pick from this past draft Jared Knight...What a coup it was for the Chia pet!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]All I know within a certainty is that the Bruins will be drafting in one of the first three spots again next year thank you Toronto! Kessel is a fine player,but I'm happy with Seguin and the pick for next year let alone the 2nd round pick from this past draft Jared Knight...What a coup it was for the Chia pet!!!
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

Not a chance that Boston will get a top three pick next season...

BTW You are in a minority as most Bruin fans wanted Hall this year...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I am not a toronto by all means but a die hard bruins fan. I can't see toronto dropping down in the standings like last year but somewhere in the middle of the east. SO far it looks to be a 6 to 10 pick. But the east will be a battle for 7,8,9 spot.
    Yes I was hoping to see Hall in Bruins uniform.

EAST  

PITS
    WSH
    BOS
    NJD
    PHL
    BUF
    OTT
    TB
    NYR

ATL
    MTL
    CAR
    TO
    NYI
    FLD

WEST

CHC
    SJ
    VAN
    DET
    LA
    PHX
    STL
    COL
    ANA

DAL
    CAL
    EDM
    MIN
    CLB
    NSH

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

If we get a top 5 pick I'll be happy (from Toronto), likely meaning 1 of Larsson, Couturier, Nugent-Hopkins, Saad and Ambroz.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins draft picks for 2011 : Next year's third round pick, the Bruins' leading playoff scorer and a first round pick for a guy who has a reputation of "playing without a heartbeat ?" You, fellas, are too kind... 
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

I think it was a good deal for both sides...

But, regardless, Dennis Wideman will always be remembered around here as the guy who played so horribly last year, he got booed at home...that's hard to do...

So from our point of view we got a guy who has never scored less than 20 goals and is still young for the guy fans hated most on the team and the 15th pick...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins draft picks for 2011 : I think it was a good deal for both sides... But, regardless, Dennis Wideman will always be remembered around here as the guy who played so horribly last year, he got booed at home...that's hard to do... So from our point of view we got a guy who has never scored less than 20 goals and is still young for the guy fans hated most on the team and the 15th pick...

Coincidentally, NESN's got a feature up on Horton:

http://www.nesn.com/2010/09/nathan-horton-excited-to-be-playing-in-hockey-town.html

As a Bruins fan, one thing I can say about Horton - he and David Booth were the only players on the Panthers who scared me when they came over the boards. Horton can score from anywhere on the ice. From what he's said this summer, he's raring to go. I can't wait.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins draft picks for 2011 : Next year's third round pick, the Bruins' leading playoff scorer and a first round pick for a guy who has a reputation of "playing without a heartbeat ?" You, fellas, are too kind... 

Wow.  The Bruins leading playoff scorer - Dennis Wideman.

Yah, good luck with that.  You'll need it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

If Toronto ends up in the middle of the pack say 15 to 20 spot we can combine that with Boston's 1st pick to move up some spots. The Bruins will need to get a young stud d man this draft. ie Larsson

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

[QUOTE]If Toronto ends up in the middle of the pack say 15 to 20 spot we can combine that with Boston's 1st pick to move up some spots. The Bruins will need to get a young stud d man this draft. ie Larsson
    Posted by Canbostondoit[/QUOTE]

I think thats being cautious CBDI. Best case scenario for the Leafs is middle of the pack, I think that we'll have the #5-10 pick in the 2011 draft thanks to TO. Either way, point taken, Bruins will have flexibility to make moves before and/or during the draft.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Toronto.  What have they done to improve over last year?  Did GS get younger?  Did Jonas get his faulty heart replaced?  Ever watch Komiserak be a total idiot?  Notice Phaneuf's career is spiraling downward?

How is Toronto going to finish better?

There is total parity in the NHL, so they may - possibly - finish better.

If you think it is reasonable that Toronto who has not added anything substantial to their lineup (Versteeg and Armstrong don't add numbers that Toronto lost) - move up in the standing 6 spots,

then

it is more than reasonable to believe that Boston, who lost a cancer equal to Komiserak (Wideman) plus an arguable #1 pick - a team that HAS improved  - will win the division.

There is no basis to say that Toronto has improved enough to move up 6 spots, as is there no basis to say that the Bruins will win the east and the cup.

Both predictions are equally unrealistic expectations.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

I hate to say it but TO's defence does look decent with:
    Pheneuf - Beauhamin
    Homosarek-Kaberle
    Lebda-Schenn
    With improved goaltending from J.S. Gugiere  They will be a middle of the pack team.  The forwards still stink but I wouldn't expect another low pick.  We can do our part by beating them 8 times, but the rest is up in the air.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

RMILLER87--- 87 is his IQ-- Everything the the guy spews makes about as much sense as the Habs trading Halak and keeping Price.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Toronto's start will mean a ton as last year put them in a deep hole quickly. Kessel get 40 if healthy and i will be watching Versteeg closely as he will not have that talent around him as he did in Chicago.

Can Giguere handle Toronto's defensive breakdowns ? Is a good question as that is what led the Leafs down that spiral rather fast. I do believe Toronto will be better than Florida and the Islanders but not by much.

The Wild's 2nd round pick I will be watching closely as well. Chiarelli felt that this past years draft was deep enough with "compete" forwards enough to include the Bruins own #1 in the Wideman trade it was like trading down IMO. Then PC still had 2 very good picks in the 2nd round landing Knight and Spooner.

2011: Two #1's and a possible very high 2nd rounder accompanied with a mid level 2nd rounder that can be packaged or used lots of flexibility for PC. 

If Chiarelli gets a shot at Matt Puempel that is who I would want if Toronto sneeks into the 10th or 11 spot PC has the picks to trade up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Toronto's start will mean a ton as last year put them in a deep hole quickly. Kessel get 40 if healthy and i will be watching Versteeg closely as he will not have that talent around him as he did in Chicago. Can Giguere handle Toronto's defensive breakdowns ? Is a good question as that is what led the Leafs down that spiral rather fast. I do believe Toronto will be better than Florida and the Islanders but not by much. The Wild's 2nd round pick I will be watching closely as well. Chiarelli felt that this past years draft was deep enough with "compete" forwards enough to include the Bruins own #1 in the Wideman trade it was like trading down IMO. Then PC still had 2 very good picks in the 2nd round landing Knight and Spooner. 2011: Two #1's and a possible very high 2nd rounder accompanied with a mid level 2nd rounder that can be packaged or used lots of flexibility for PC.  If Chiarelli gets a shot at Matt Puempel that is who I would want if Toronto sneeks into the 10th or 11 spot PC has the picks to trade up.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I'll be willing to bet the Islanders finish ahead of Toronto.  Lots of factors could go their way, hate to say it, but Kabanov could outperform Hall and Seguin. I think the Islanders will be better this year than they were last year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Lets take a look at the guy who's "playing without a heartbeat"

-Still got 20 goals a year each of the last 5 seasons
    -Got those goals with crappy teammates on a team that is perpetual rebuild mode
    -Was publicly on the trading block every year since 2006
    -Had 5 different head coaches in Florida

Hard to have a heartbeat when you play for a team that isn't motivated, isn't skilled, and you have no sense of security, if you will be playing for the same team at the end of this season, much less next year.

Imagine how he will perform on a team with skilled centermen, an established system, and job security?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

You DID get an awesome player in Wideman, I'll give you that. I was one of his supporters for most of the season last year. The dude lost his confidence, as did the rest of the team. His mistakes were simply the most visible, led directly to some turnover goals. But a change in sticks helped him re-find his game, and I think he will do great for you guys. Best of luck to him. But I think you are delusional to think Horton's game will continue to decline when he is actually going tohave reasons to motivate his play, instead of demotivating reasons, as he had in Florida

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins draft picks for 2011:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins draft picks for 2011 : Lets take a look at the guy who's "playing without a heartbeat"

-Still got 20 goals a year each of the last 5 seasons
    -Got those goals with crappy teammates on a team that is perpetual rebuild mode
    -Was publicly on the trading block every year since 2006
    -Had 5 different head coaches in Florida
    Hard to have a heartbeat when you play for a team that isn't motivated, isn't skilled, and you have no sense of security, if you will be playing for the same team at the end of this season, much less next year. Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

Dave, You have now entered the RMiller zone which many have declared a no fly zone because you will find out there is no ryhme or reason to nor facts too back up Rmiller's attacks. He will still atack your points above. Good luck my friend as you will find you're head in your hands laughing at some of RMiller's posts.

My advice don't ever put him on ignore just for entertainment value again good luck Dave LoL!

Sections
Shortcuts