Bruins end up with 5th or 6th pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Bruins end up with 5th or 6th pick

Folks,

Toronto is going to win 7 out of the last 11 games and blow the lottery pick out of the water.  I have watched many of the games online and you are looking at a team with a huge heart.  After last nights game the Bs are out of the playoffs.  Toronto will play everyone tough.  Carolina is playing tough, but look in the Wesern Conference and you will see that the Bruins will end up with Bart Simpson for a first roune pick... This will be the icing on the cake for this year.  I am usually positive, but I have never seen so many mistakes by one team in one year.  Good luck Bs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Bruins end up with 5th or 6th pick

Not a chance.. too few games left in the season..too many teams to jump over .. if your hoping the rest of the teams in front of the Leafs are going to lose their remaining games think again.. not going to happen.. tonite perfect example.. Columbus wins, and Islanders are hot and winning against Anaheim.. even bottom feeder Edmonton is clocking Detroit.... Carolina just beat Washington.. The bottom feeders for sure aren't losing..

As for the B's season we all know it comes down to Sunday.. We win and we are in.. 5 pts ahead of the Rangers and we have two winable games against Atlanta and TB next week.. Rangers have to play the hot Islanders and Jersey.. OVER and OUT!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I wouldn't count on the Leafs playing great hockey the rest of the way,they haven't all year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Atl plays Phi Sat and Sun then the B's on Tues, with 3 wins they are in 8th outright, 3 losses and they are done.

B's win sun and Tues have possible 5 over both.
    Mon loses to TO Ott and Buf and we are tied with 2 games in hand for 7th.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I'm calling 4th pick...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Nope. Only Edmonton in the West finishes below Toronto. C-bus looked inspired against Minnesota tonight with Nash back in the lineup.

In the East, Toronto will come close to 14th place, but will finish last. Carolina and Islanders kinda have some momentum .... Carolina's last game of the season is against the Bruins, and hopefully Julien knows what to do if necessary.

Fla has 2 games in hand while 5 points ahead of Toronto. TB kinda cold, have 1 game in hand, but will finish ahead of Leafs (too much talent).

The rest of the East .... too far ahead of Leafs, who have only 11 games left. Thus Boston gets Hall or Seguin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

People.  People.  People.  Get ahold of yourselves.  Seriously.  Get objective.

Look at this page.

http://boston.stats.com/nhl/teamstats.asp?teamno=21&btnGo=Go&type=schedule

Note that in November/Dec they won 9 of 13.

They are 2nd worst team in the league now.  The Canes have 4 pts and a game in hand on them.

That's like Boston climbing 6 points to finish 5th in the East.  Think about how the Bruins would have to play to do that, even imagine if they had Savard and Kessel back for these last games.

This is a tight league.  The 5th place team in the East right now has 37 wins and the Leafs have 25.  That's a pretty tight grouping.

OK, anything can happen.  The Leafs can win every game left in the season.  But the teams in front of them (and that is EVERYBODY) have to lose.  But that is impossible since most all of everybody's games left are within the conference.  Actually, every game I've seen on the schedule is within the conference. 

Plus there is a spoiler.  Last game of the season the Canes play the Bruins.  The Bruins are at home.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Bruins will get a 2nd or 3rd round pick or even trade to get a higher pick. PC has to do something to redeem himself for the mess he has made this season. If he doesn't he and CJ are gone He better find a way to get rid of dead weight, create cap space and get some talent in here. D is fine he better find scoring, speed and more toughness.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Yea i saw that too.  Imagine if the Bruins have to let the Canes win to retain the 2nd pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

atl has better shot at catching bs with schedule...tom is not do or die...bigger game is tue vs atl...we have no games in hand on them

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Pauly, Thank you for the good laugh this morning. 7 of there last 11 are what the Leafs are going to win ? Think again....No way is that going to happen!

Sat, 20 Mar 2010     Canadiens    Maple Leafs         
    Tue, 23 Mar 2010     Panthers    Maple Leafs
    Thu, 25 Mar 2010     Maple Leafs    Thrashers     
    Sat, 27 Mar 2010     Rangers    Maple Leafs          
    Sun, 28 Mar 2010     Maple Leafs    Penguins     
    Tue, 30 Mar 2010     Thrashers    Maple Leafs   
    Thu, 1 Apr 2010       Sabres    Maple Leafs         
    Sat, 3 Apr 2010       Bruins    Maple Leafs          
    Tue, 6 Apr 2010       Flyers    Maple Leafs         
    Wed, 7 Apr 2010      Maple Leafs    Rangers          
    Sat, 10 Apr 2010     Maple Leafs    Canadiens

Play time is over for Burke's young kids.The Bruins will pick no lower than 3rd!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from grouse48. Show grouse48's posts

Does it really matter which pick they make? One player want make a difference to a completely talentless team. Notalent, no drive, no heart!!!! It will be years, if ever, that this team is a serious contender for the stanley cup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru3392. Show bru3392's posts

SAD but very TRUE !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Bruins end up with 5th or 6th pick:
    Folks, Toronto is going to win 7 out of the last 11 games and blow the lottery pick out of the water.  I have watched many of the games online and you are looking at a team with a huge heart.  After last nights game the Bs are out of the playoffs.  Toronto will play everyone tough.  Carolina is playing tough, but look in the Wesern Conference and you will see that the Bruins will end up with Bart Simpson for a first roune pick... This will be the icing on the cake for this year.  I am usually positive, but I have never seen so many mistakes by one team in one year.  Good luck Bs.
    Posted by paulyboy

No way Leafs keep winning.Teams will play them harder in the last 2 weeks as the points become more meaningful.Definite lotto pick.Bruins also have all the tools needed to trade up as far as they need to.Hall or Seguin will be a Bruin. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Agreed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Toronto has been playing much better BUT so have the other bottom feeders too. Carolina just beat the Pens 3-2 in OT with 0.9 seconds left . 6 points up on Leafs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

Dusty I agree.

The Jackets, Islanders, and Canes have been all be pickin up 1 or 2 points a game.

I would be surprised if Toronto finished 3rd, 4th or 5th to last but if I had to put my money on it I would still say they are going to finish 2nd to last, guaranteeing us a top 3 pick and about a 60% chance to pick 1st or 2nd.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Panthers are definitely not going to help the Bs this Tuesday but man watch out for Atlanta they are en fuego right now and play the Leafs twice. Gotta admit the Leafs are fighting to give a division rival a very good player It will be a great finish.