BRUINS FANS " GET AWAY FROM THE LEDGE"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

BRUINS FANS " GET AWAY FROM THE LEDGE"

don,t panic these moves have to be made for a number of reasons.   first,  kobesew was woefully not in shape and over paid. second, you have to start utilizing your farm system at some point why not now! with young blood thrown in the mix it could be interesting. third, i like the idea of making the moves now. let,s be honest, i really don,t see a team taking shape until after thanksgiving.. this team will take shape and will challenge for the cup. look, i,m no fan of jacobs what so ever, and never been on the same page as chiarellie. but what i do see is the the other sports handle there salary caps. you do this by stock pileing draft choices, a great scouting staff, prudent free agents signing, and the ability when to move players who don,t fit the system no longer..... to enhance your cap space  for trades during the season.  i think chiarelie has a plan..  be patient bruins nation 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

Re: BRUINS FANS " GET AWAY FROM THE LEDGE"

I agree, but somehow feel you're yelling at me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS FANS " GET AWAY FROM THE LEDGE":
    I agree, but somehow feel you're yelling at me.
    Posted by 77Fan
            sorry...........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

i still see them making a major trade in the next month. any combination of ference, sturm, wheeler, rask, could  be packaged along with draft choices to atlanta for kovalchuck, or to the kings for prospects and cap space for resigning marc savard

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

LOL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

I smell another trade eventually... depending on how the call-ups do. As long as it doesn't involve Rask.

However, I'm happy with the team they now have (minus Ference). Should get interesting when Lucic gets back!

November will give us a good look at where the B's stand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah, clearly "pissttt" isn't the same as "psst".

Look, I loved the Kessel deal (everyone I know, especially fans of other teams, thinks that Chiarelli should do time for that robbery), and I'm even impressed that we got a 2 for Kobasew, but I think we're at the wall in terms of trading assets for futures, especially on the wings.  Most of the the Bruins' top prospects are natural centres - Colborne, Marchand, Hamill, Arniel, Sobotka, Caron, Sauve, and even Soderberg.  Hockey's Future has Byron Bitz listed as their top wing prospect, followed by Lehtonen and LoVecchio, then an entry level free-agent in Riendeau and an enforcer in MacDermid.  Not bright.  All of this year's top forwards are either centres or Russians - so a risk not to show.

I'm sure both Colborne and Caron will be considered for the wings the way Kessel was when he arrived.  Maybe Sauve too given his speed.  But they're all a long way away.  Kovalchuk would be a start if you didn't have to give up a winger to get him, but I'm not convinced that will happen at all, let alone while Atlanta looks competitive.  Any 'major' deal has to bring in a replacement for anyone walking out at this point.

Sections
Shortcuts