Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat?

Hamilton, ON Canada. 40min from the delusional leafs nation. LOL sorry LRH I couldn't resist..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

Exton, PA...glad the Flyboys didn't get a parade this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Marshfield, MA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Delta14. Show Delta14's posts

Sugar Land, Texas (moved down here in 1983 from PA)

toys 0311

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Glenrothes
    Fife
    Scotland

One and only member of the Lucic Appreciation Society (Glenrothes Chapter)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

1st off thank you for an interesting thread instead of a rehashed one.
    I found it very interesting seeing how many fans there are on here from places other than boston.
    im orginally from Merrimack. N.H. but moved out to  Orange,California in the late 80's
    (thank god for Direct tv) i feel bad for all you guys living in enemy territory but imagine living amongst ducks fans who think they are the NHL geniuses becuase the team won a cup recently(cant tell you how mnay times i have been told by ducks fans what the bruins need to do to win). not to mention all the annoying duck calls that 10 times worse then those horns that are  blowing at the world cup.

p.s. now imagine going to college in nor cal with the next most annoying fans who can never stop talking about joe thornton....arggghhh

Go BRUINS!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat?:
    Glenrothes Fife Scotland One and only member of the Lucic Appreciation Society (Glenrothes Chapter)
    Posted by raithrover

Sign me up as a member to your society as a Canadian Scot, I believe my Great, Great, Great Grandfather was born in Clackmannanshire previous to 1800, Great moved to Canada in 1840's as a teen, so we're practically related.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

The Far East.....of Canada, same as you "Goat"!!  I usually post on here from work which takes me from Aberdeen (Scotland), Angola (Africa), Denmark, Norway,Chile and all places in between!!  My home base though is located in Greens Harbour NL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Billerica, Austin Prep grad 77', USAF retired...now living in (yuck!) Tampa, FL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The Far East.....of Canada, same as you "Goat"!!  I usually post on here from work which takes me from Aberdeen (Scotland), Angola (Africa), Denmark, Norway,Chile and all places in between!!  My home base though is located in Greens Harbour NL.
    Posted by scottm50

Portugal Cove South near Cape Race of Titanic fame.

Do you think you are going to get to St. John's to see the Junior camp, I am hoping to. We only have Seguin at it if he goes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

"Portugal Cove South near Cape Race of Titanic fame.

Do you think you are going to get to St. John's to see the Junior camp, I am hoping to. We only have Seguin at it if he goes"

I am hoping to ...if I am home at the time.  I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Scituate Mass. other wise known as the Irish Riveria.  Been to many of the Canandien towns, but glad to bear here at home.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Manchester, NH - have followed B's from various towns in Bruins Country since about 1964.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Robert72. Show Robert72's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat? : How about that?  We actually live in Mt Pleasant and I farm clams and oysters out of Breach Inlet, the Carroll dock.  Stop by sometimes for a chat.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

Sounds good. I'm up in Hanahan. Living here for about 4 yrs. Miss the snow, but the beaches make up for it. THank god for Center ICE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

We were in Boston 2 weeks ago, hanging out in Fenway and checking out Beantown for the 2nd Time...Love the city and the Teams!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat? : They go way back. Fife still have a team.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

No4Bobby,
    Yes they do. No longer in the top flight national league though. Dropped down to a lower northern UK league for econo,ic reasons several years back. Gives local young players a better chance to play.
    I also believe Glen Murray has family from round here.(I know his did is Scottish)  The builder who did my house spotted my hockey stuff when i moved in and says his wife is friends with Glen's sister

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Montreal, Canada here

We love the BRUINS in the habs territory ,,,we wish the BRUINS would be the local team here in Montreal,,,,Peter Chiarelli will you please trade the whole team for the habs team ...but we will also take the B's jerseys

Salut tous les fans des BRUINS de Montréal

Tyler Seguin

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans everywhere...where do you hang your hat? : Yep TTB we've got quite a few out here Firestone Brewery as well not to far from my house mmm mmm beer is good!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Someone I respect deserves a note.  I am from Keene, NH.  My daughter lives in West Roxbury, Ma.  The other in Bradford, Ma.  Going to a wedding in Walpole, NH. The couple being married are from San Diego.  

For the upstate NY State people, raised in Henrietta, NY outside of Rochester. Became a fan of Gerry Cheevers and Bronco Horovath before becoming a Bs fan.  BTW born in Keene, NH.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Niagara Falls, Ontario

Sections
Shortcuts