Bruins Fans Should Be Proud

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from atallstar11. Show atallstar11's posts

Well it wasn't what I expected. I really thought the Bruins were going to take this series. I said from Day 1 of the playoffs, "Bruins in 7" I was almost right. But after the 4-3 Series loss I am still very proud of the Bruins and am damn proud to be a Bruin fan. The Bruins came into the series winless against Montreal in what seemed like forever. The Bruins were down 2-0 within minutes of there playoff series, and could of easliy packed it in after losing the first 2 games in Montreal. But not this team they showed heart and deterimination. Once again the Bruins found themselves down 3 games to 1 with a date in the Bell Centre. With a rowdy crowd the Bruins coulf of packed it in. What did they do, they fought and forced Game 6 back in Boston. Game 6 once again the Bruins were down 2, 3 diffrent times and still came out on top. Game 7 proved diffrent the better team won. I truly feel though in 5 of those 7 games the Bruins were the better team. If we could of put some more pucks in the net we would be talking about a date with Sidney Crosby and the Penquins, but instead we are left looking back and dreaming of what could of been if the Bruins pulled out the upset.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_526405. Show user_526405's posts

Proud to get an 8 seed and proud to be knocked out again in the first round. WOW9 years since the B's have had a playoff round victory.�what a losers mentality. but that is typical of the sheep so it is to be expected.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

Agreed. The Bruins had an outstanding year. It put hockey back on the map in Boston. It was fun to watch all the games this year. It was disapointing seeing as the B's out played the Habs in Games 2 through 6 but the B's future looks very bright.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_526405. Show user_526405's posts

Go back in the kitchen and light some scented candles and go back to making your scones you ####.Sorry but�I do not accept losing on a�yearly basis like you obviously do and im sorry if�"whining" about 0 playoff round wins in 9 years is to much for you to handle with your obviously delicate personality.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_526405. Show user_526405's posts

I am on the bandwagon! The Celtics have new ownership commited to a championship and they should be commended for it.

I am sorry if I expect more from an organization then some people here do. They obviously can't handle reality or any criticism whatsoever, it must affect their fantasy land life they lead in the black and gold bubble they live in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

Hey Big Three why don't you go somewhere where the fans don't know what they're talking about. You'd fit right in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

hey big three, i don't think anyone on here is "happy" with being knocked out?� for the first time since the early 90s it appears that this team is being run properly and heading in the right direction.� i think people are pretty pi**ed off that they lost the series, but see the reality that the team played their butts off and brought some old-style bruins work ethic back to the table.� that along with all of the youth, the rebuilding process is alive and well and when chiarelli finishes cleaning up the mess made by O'connell and sinden, this will be one of the better teams in the league for years to come.� there's a great future for boston hockey, and that's we're looking forward to.� sit down, take a deep breath, have a beer or something and enjoy life....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

fans should still be concerned about this owner. but not to acknowledge the improvement that's going on is just plain stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

and i think they will

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guinness02122. Show guinness02122's posts

I saw the last playoff round victory against Carolina, which they were very lucky to win (2 - 1 was the score, I think).� It was bittersweet due to Steve Chiasson's death early the next morning.� I have�seen the B's faithful louder only once in person, and that was a playoff loss to NJ, which if memory serves correct was the last B's game at the Garden.� As nice as it was to see the team show some life this series, I still don't believe losing to Montreal is an option.� Now they have lost three series in a row to them since 2002.� I would love to follow them again, but it's depressing.� It's the same old story.� As long as Jeremy Jacobs is the owner I can't imagine them ever being very competitive.� Only time will tell if they win their fans back.� My guess is that they won't any time soon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fdhjr. Show fdhjr's posts

So, we have an idiot behaving like an adolescent who has ADHD, incapable of perspective and certainly knows very little about hockey.� Taunting is a poor substitute for insight.

The Bruins had, I believe, the second highest total of man-games lost in the NHL.� Chicago was #1 in that department, and the Blackhawks have some fine young talent, some of which they lost for most of the season.� But, they could not overcome it.� The Bruins did overcome losing Bergeron and Alberts, not to mention the many other players lost for long stretches of time.

This team has an excellent coach who had everyone playing a system.� They bought into it, as a group, and tried to execute it, doing a pretty good job of it I think.

Montreal is more talented and experienced.� They are not an offensively challenged team.� They have more skill than the Bruins have.� But, they were pushed seven games.� I thought they would sweep the Bruins in four.

The Bruins have a bright future, with all the talent in the pipeline being developed.� In the offseason I would like to see Chiarelli sign a legitimate sniper.� A goal scorer who has a quick release, who knows how to find the seams and get open.� Today a goal scorer must have a quick wrist shot, can roof it under the crossbar, and use a goalie's momentum and athleticism against him.� If they can bring in a guy who can get them 30-40 goals, with Bergeron, Kobasew, Kessel, Lukic, and Krejke coming back, this team will move up in the standings and not have to play the #1 seed in the playoffs.