Bruins fans...root for the Habs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Bruins fans...root for the Habs

Either way i'm good, I hope game 7 goes 17 overtimes and lasts 3 days, i'll be happy if the habs lose and happy if the B's get philly instead of sid the squid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

no question

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I am rooting for the Habs for money I placed a bet on for the upset, Montreal can beat the Penguins if they get past Washington and the Bruins get home ice against the Flyers if the Habs pull it off.

I always want the Sox to meet Yanks in the American League Championship Series, I always want BC to beat BU in the Beanpot and Hockey East Finals, The Celtics vs. Lakers in the finals and yes I always want the Bruins to meet the hated Canadians in the playoffs to beat them!

Anyone that doesn't like that tough!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans...root for the Habs:
    Either way i'm good, I hope game 7 goes 17 overtimes and lasts 3 days, i'll be happy if the habs lose and happy if the B's get philly instead of sid the squid
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09
    Afraid of the Pens?  :) sorry but we will have to face good teams if we wanna go far ..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Root for the Habs are you insane, it just not in my blood.
    Bruins are playing good playoff hockey Savard and Stuart are returning.

GO
    BRUINS
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins fans...root for the Habs : Afraid of the Pens?  :) sorry but we will have to face good teams if we wanna go far ..
    Posted by Greatseason

Eventually,  exactly.  No difference in round 2 or 3 .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

We did our job last night, now I will watch tomorrow night with great interest.
    Oh, by the way, did I mention the HABS CAN GO F $ % K THEMSELVES...........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Sorry, can't EVER root for the ReHABS!!  It goes against all my principles and my belief system  as to how I live my life :).... You can't be a Bruin diehard and root for the CH ( Centre Hice) emblem on the front of their jersey's .. The arrogance of that franchise is why we hate them...Their fans are the most obnoxious in the history of sports...The sooner they go down the better..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Ummmm how about....   NO!... NOT NOW, NOT EVER!

Montreal may have won last night but they gave up 54 shots in the game! How is that something to be positive about? If not for Halak they'd be back home sippin' Tim Horton's and eating poutine! I don't care who we get in round 2.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

NOT EVER, if they win thats great but to root for them just can bring my self to do it! It be like rooting for the Friken Yankees

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Can never ever root for the Habs for any reason. Besides I have a $1000 bet with a Hab fan that the Bruins will win a cup before the Habs. Go Caps go ! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDelReport. Show TheDelReport's posts

Ummmm how about....   NO!... NOT NOW, NOT EVER! Montreal may have won last night but they gave up 54 shots in the game! How is that something to be positive about? If not for Halak they'd be back home sippin' Tim Horton's and eating poutine! I don't care who we get in round 2.
    Posted by BruWingFan

Hahahaha "sippin' Tim Horton's and eating poutine!"... Good laughs there

http://thedelreport.com/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

I would rather play Philly in round 2 so I'll cheer against the Caps Wednesday night, plus it would be much more fun if the Bruins ever met the Canadiens in the Conference Final and beat them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

hhmmmmm... my wife said to me 'you know, who ever you root for has no bearing on who will win, so luckily the Habs might win despite what the Bruins fans want.'

It would be pretty cool to get Philly.  They should be able to beat them handily.  It would be fun to get to the 3rd round.