Bruins get the 6-seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Bruins get the 6-seed

....and will face either Buffalo or New Jersey. They play each other tomorrow afternoon. Anything except for a Sabres regulation win has Boston taking on Buffalo in Round 1.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

Re: Bruins get the 6-seed

In Response to Bruins get the 6-seed:
    ....and will face either Buffalo or New Jersey.
    Posted by Kennedy97

IT IS ABSOLUTELY BUFFALO!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

54, no it isn't.  Buffalo and NJ both won tonight. NJ is a point ahead of the Sabres. They play each other tomorrow. 

Unless that game is declared an exhibition, BUF could get the 2 seed with a regulation win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

6th place, top 3 draft pick, good end to a hard season to be a Bruins fan. Maybe they will surprise us in the playoff's. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It has been a good day for the Bruins.  I wonder if there are a bunch of guys getting called up from Providnece now.  With nothing to play for, you have to expect some of the more dinged up guys to sit, along with a start for Timmy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

i want the Devils 1st round ....and we will play Sabres in the second round

CAPS-FLyers or NYR ...winners Caps
    Buff-Mtl ...................winners Buff
    NJD Bruins.................winners Bruins
    Sens Pitts.................winners Pitts

2nd round BRUINS Sabres   and Caps Pitt...winners BRUINS & CAPS

Semi final BRUINS winners ....Stanley Cup final BRUINS-Hawks .....BRUINS win in 6

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2010

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Tomorrow's Rangers/Flyers game should be a great one from a neutral viewer's point of view.  Winner gets in, loser goes home.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Kennedy97, 
    Habs disappoint and Halak has not looked good.  Earlier in March I was telling you to watch out for Habs against Caps as their goaltending is better than the Caps but after what I've seen in the past three games Habs can be in trouble, even if the play the Sabres (Vanek back with a vengeance, 4 goals tonite).
    I think tomorrow Philly beats Rags unless King Henry dominates.  Then the Habs will be in 8th . I still say fun series to hear the chants at the Bell Centre Theo Theo Theo ... 
    Sens are in big trouble (Kovy out) and that's how luck the Pens are , Freak !!! 
    As for Bruins I wish them a good game tomorrow and stay healthy,  especially on D. I'll have to believe them , afterall I am a Bruins fan but I don't have any high expectations.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

A few weeks ago the B's would have been fortunate just to make the playoffs.  i'm thrilled at the 6 seed! 

Also, the last few weeks have seen a win at NJ, beating Buf, and a great OT game vs the Caps.

I'm telling you now- watch out for this B's team in the extra season!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins get the 6-seed:
    Kennedy97,  Habs disappoint and Halak has not looked good.  Earlier in March I was telling you to watch out for Habs against Caps as their goaltending is better than the Caps but after what I've seen in the past three games Habs can be in trouble, even if the play the Sabres (Vanek back with a vengeance, 4 goals tonite).
    Posted by BsLegion

I don't think the Habs can beat any of the 3 teams they could possibly face in a 7 game series.

I don't think the Bruins will advance, either (goal-scoring woes are often escalated when you play the same team over and over again) but I bet they win more playoff games than Montreal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins get the 6-seed : I don't think the Habs can beat any of the 3 teams they could possibly face in a 7 game series. I don't think the Bruins will advance, either (goal-scoring woes are often escalated when you play the same team over and over again) but I bet they win more playoff games than Montreal.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE

I would have disagreed with you concerning the Habs.  They could have been the "Black Horse" of the playoffs although Halak does not seem right. I wouldn't be surprised to see Price get back his spot if Halak falters a game. 
    Anyways who knows, in the playoffs anything could happen, a different animal, I've seen this picture already.
    You're right on the Bruins , the "anything could happen theory"... that means Ryder all of a sudden gets his scoring going, Sturm , Wheeler, Lucic also ?  uhmmm not so sure although they'll give a valiant effort. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Hey 6th in the East....not bad for a team that apparently sucked all year. Imagine if they had scored more goals where they would be!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

6th place, top 3 draft pick, good end to a hard season to be a Bruins fan. Maybe they will surprise us in the playoff's. 
    Posted by JezzaNuts

The only thing better would be if someone knocked out that dirtbag Matt Cooke...oh wait.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

BRING ON THE SABRES!

LOOK AROUND AINT NOBODY SCARED!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

It still could be pittsburgh, if they win and buffalo wins today.  Buffalo would jump into second and Pitt would be third with the devils in fourth.

I certainly don't want to play Buffalo, they finally got vanek back and he scored 4 goals last night. Don't underestimate this teams speed and skill just because they don't have an Ovie, Crosby, Brodeuer..etc....

I believe the only team they can beat, because they play a similar style is NJ.

Forget Pittsburgh, even thought it would have some good story lines. They are just too fast and gritty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

buff vs jersey ,sunday ,that will decide  who the bruins will play

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

The ridiculousness of this season has trended in a mostly negative direction, let's hope that a 6th seed is the beginning of a positive trend upwards and into the playoffs.

GO BRUINS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

It still could be pittsburgh, if they win and buffalo wins today.  Buffalo would jump into second and Pitt would be third with the devils in fourth.
    Posted by bluefox70

It can't be Pittsburgh. If NJ loses today and PIT wins, they're tied on points and wins. NJ owns the tiebreaker, so the Pens are 4th for certain. Nothing that happens today matters to PIT....they play Ottawa in Round 1.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I wouldn't count the Habs out just yet. Lots of depth Cammalleri and Markov can still heat up that will make them dangerous. Like the Sharks Washington's goaltending is not scaring anyone.

Last year I was happy that the Bruins were not playing the Devils in round two I will not make that mistake again (Canes!). Careful who you wish to face in any round upsets can and will happen like every year!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

I wouldn't count the Habs out just yet. Lots of depth Cammalleri and Markov can still heat up that will make them dangerous. Like the Sharks Washington's goaltending is not scaring anyone. Last year I was happy that the Bruins were not playing the Devils in round two I will not make that mistake again (Canes!). Careful who you wish to face in any round upsets can and will happen like every year!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

If those guys heat up anything can happen.  I just think the Habs are softer than the Bruins and will be ONE AND DONE.  I also don't think they have a team that is physical enough to survive the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts