Bruins have great future ahead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

you think ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

If the Habs could win a game fairly w/o diving or buying off the refs I'd show some respect for them like I always have. This series has been called in their favor and I have no respect for hockey �teams that play like the portugese soccer team faking every injury. That is BS hockey and its bad carma. I have lost a lot of respect for the Habs (except for price, he is good).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Give credit to who you idiot Hab fan, the Refs? Your team has been�diving all year�and��has the�most power play attempts in the league. Start playing hockey like men.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mendozline. Show mendozline's posts

Who cares? Hockey is a dying sport circling the toilet drain. Watching this sport is not interesting - except to a few toothless Canadiens living around the Hudson Bay drinking pee water Molson.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstandgoal. Show firstandgoal's posts

Exactly! Why did NESN broadcast the Yankees-Red Sox game instead of�a Bruins playoff game? Because 95 percent of the city of Boston does not give a rats #### about this hockey team - especially�when the owner�does not give a rats #### about this team.�Who friggin cares? When do we make Canada the 51st state and ban hockey altogether?�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Re: Bruins have great future ahead

To Badhabitude... there is never a "sure fire thing" with the Bruins.

I smell a deja vu part deux on the way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

Reading that article just sent a shiver down my spine. Anyone banking on the Bruins and draft picks needs their head examined!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiaPuppet. Show ChiaPuppet's posts

Seguin the Sequel?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chocolab511. Show chocolab511's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins have great future ahead:
    Seguin the Sequel?
    Posted by ChiaPuppet

Would not surprise me with this organization!