Bruins in 4th place in Northeast division

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdReichBruin. Show ThirdReichBruin's posts

Bruins in 4th place in Northeast division

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/standings

Can you smell the mediocrity... Ugh...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: Bruins in 4th place in Northeast division

And they'e two points out of first place.

Oh, look! Detroit's in fourth place in their division! FIVE points out of first place!  

I mean really, get a grip.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

here here duinne

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Yeah, 4th place means nothing when you're only 2 point out of first.  Plus, they're only 10 games into the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

Yeah but look at Toronto. They are TEARING through the Division! They are on FIRE!Tongue out 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCan. Show BruinsCan's posts

Seven points from first overall in the league, and 10 points above last place.   Well I guess you are right, lets give the Avs the cup right now during the first 10/11 games of the season and pack it in, genius!

If you actually look at the standings, you will find more reasons to feel optimistic about the Bruins start.  See; Detroit, Philly and Vancouver which are ALL cup contenders and very good teams playing below their potential.

ITS ONLY 10 GAMES!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

funny thread but you know what some of you on this thread are always complaining about how mediocer the bruins are now that someone writes a post about it you defend the bruins,im not gonna mention any names you know who you are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRocket9. Show TheRocket9's posts

duinne & dkrejci46, two of Jeremy Jacobs most loyal foot-soldiers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

One win away from First place!  SImply amazing!  This team has been average at best so far and they STILL are only one win away from first place.

Can't wait for the Stanley Cup parade. We are right on track!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Please stop watching the Bruins if at this point you are worried about the 'medicrity' 10 games in.  Do us all a favor and leave.  Please!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

this board is amazing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

What an IDIOT ....BRUINS will finish 1st in the conference ...mark my words

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Ah, the fight for the dominance of rationality continues.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Who gives two s***s about Jeremy effing Jacobs? 

I propose we start at Jeremy effing Jacobs board for all the obsessives who want to spend 24/7 posting about the guy. I mean, really, it's pretty creepy.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins in 4th place in Northeast division:
    [QUOTE]What an IDIOT ....BRUINS will finish 1st in the conference ...mark my words
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010[/QUOTE]

They did last year and in 2002... How did that work out for them?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

YES THE BRUINS ARE IN 4TH PLACE FOR NOW BUT THE DISTURBING THING IS HOW FAR THEY ARE LOOKING UP IN THE STANDINGS FROM THE BOTTOM HALF IN 9TH PLACE, I HATE THE SABRES BUT THEY ARE PLAYING THE WE SHOULD BE AND HAVE TWO GAMES IN HAND SO WE HAVE TO CHASE THEM TO GET INTO 1ST. THIS REMINDS ME OF A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHEN WE HAD TO FIGHT FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT AND BEING SPOILED FROM LAST YEAR THIS VERY HARD TO TAKE NOT BEING IN THE UPPER HALF. THIS TEAM IS PLAYING BETTER BUT D AND SCORING HAVE TO IMPROVE AND GETTING THE FIRST GOAL IN A GAME WOULD ALSO BE NICE ALONG WITH OUT SHOOTING THE OTHER TEAM.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE] YES THE BRUINS ARE IN 4TH PLACE FOR NOW BUT THE DISTURBING THING IS HOW FAR THEY ARE LOOKING UP IN THE STANDINGS FROM THE BOTTOM HALF IN 9TH PLACE, I HATE THE SABRES BUT THEY ARE PLAYING THE WE SHOULD BE AND HAVE TWO GAMES IN HAND SO WE HAVE TO CHASE THEM TO GET INTO 1ST. THIS REMINDS ME OF A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHEN WE HAD TO FIGHT FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT AND BEING SPOILED FROM LAST YEAR THIS VERY HARD TO TAKE NOT BEING IN THE UPPER HALF. THIS TEAM IS PLAYING BETTER BUT D AND SCORING HAVE TO IMPROVE AND GETTING THE FIRST GOAL IN A GAME WOULD ALSO BE NICE ALONG WITH OUT SHOOTING THE OTHER TEAM.
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

1. No need to shout.

2. Deep, cleansing breaths. "It's October." Repeat.

3. The Bruins' record after ten games is almost exactly the same as last year's.

4. Deep, cleansing breaths. "Eighty-two games." Repeat.

5. Remember that the players take it one game at a time, aren't about to throw in the towel, and try to do the same.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnonymousUno. Show AnonymousUno's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins in 4th place in Northeast division : 1. No need to shout. 2. Deep, cleansing breaths. "It's October." Repeat. 3. The Bruins' record after ten games is almost exactly the same as last year's. 4. Deep, cleansing breaths. "Eighty-two games." Repeat. 5. Remember that the players take it one game at a time, aren't about to throw in the towel, and try to do the same.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Go hug a tree you pacifist

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What does any of this really mean?

Here's what it means:

There are too many people out there who need psychological help with lots of time on their hands.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cbrennan3. Show Cbrennan3's posts

I just checked the standings they are still in 4th place in the division, maybe they can get over the hump today?