bruins - just dont see them winning the CUP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: bruins - just dont see them winning the CUP

/Shouldn't you be laying out the skittles and fresca?// Classic line!

Even with Guerin and Staal healthy the Pens did not play all that well vs. Ottawa now those two are game to game decesions as we speak. Bruins are finally getting healthy as teams are getting hurt that has helped. If Stuart and Siedenberg (I've read he'd only be available for the cup) were available if the Bs were to face Pittsburgh that would give the Bruins a much better chance.

This version of the Jeckyl n Hyde Bruins is better than the team that Pittsburgh manhandled during the regular season. We'll have to revisit this thread after this round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Re: bruins - just dont see them winning the CUP

n Response to Re: bruins - just dont see them winning the CUP:
    Keep in mind the B's injuries are legit as well... - Stuart (tbd) - Seidenberg (tbd) - Sturm (done for the playoffs) Top goal scorer, 2 of the top 4 defenseman...I would say they have their share of players out of the lineup as well!!??  Take Crosby (top point prodcuer & goal scorer I believe?)-Gonchar-Orpik out of the Pens lineup & see how they matchup with the B's??
    Posted by yep123

Strum was a no show for the playoffs.. so I don't think he matters and They got this far with out both D-fense....Plus Stuart should be back either this round or by the latest next round