Bruins les victoires, et pourquoi pas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hanlon948. Show hanlon948's posts

Be careful you arrogant, cocky, live-in-the-past Canadiens fans:� the B's just might make a series out of this. The ice should be a little more level for this B's-Cans series, now that Montreal has caught the injury bug of late.� The Bruins have had to overcome more than their share of injuries this season, but no one's mentioned the rash of injuries suffered by 4 key Montreal players in recent weeks: Best Defenseman (and hardest hitter), offensively and defensively:� Komisarek2nd line and top 3 PP point-getter:� KoivuCheapshot,�agitator�defenseman:� BoullionEnigmatic forward (way underperformed offensively this season):� RyderA reminder:� Bruins have recent history on their side, having won 4 of past 7 Boston-Montreal playoff series since 1988, including beating Canadiens and Patrick Roy the last 3 series they played at the hallowed but�since shuttered�Forum.� Quelle domage...The pressure is ALL on Montreal.� And the B's have nothing to lose.If the Price ain't right, you're in deep ka-ka, eh?�Pour les fans�du Canadiens:� Fermez les bouches au collectivement, et enjoie les Bruins du Boston!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hanlon948. Show hanlon948's posts

Certainement, thanks for the offer.� It was the best I could do, lo the many years since high school!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hanlon948. Show hanlon948's posts

That's okay, no country has it all, but one thing we do have in New England is hockey.� We also have the oldest indoor hockey rink in all of�North America (including Canada)!Let's hope this series is good enough to get B's-Cans rivalry back on track.�By the way, though I appreciate your efforts to improve my French and our culture in the process, I'm not so sure a French-Canadian should be giving lessons on proper French, since we all know Parisian French is best, oui?� Merci beaucoup.�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hanlon948. Show hanlon948's posts

That�really depends on which section of London one is talking about.� Or speaking from.� Cockney or the King's English?� Cockney vs. Boston accent?� I'll take Boston any day, "and so won't you" (as we say here)�after next week.