BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE

I'll be listing links to Bruins games throughout the year. This post will come in handy during the year because there aren't many streamers who are Bruin fans.

Sept. 22, 2010: Bruins at Canadiens:
    http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/45580-NHL-Today!-Sep.-22nd-(Preseason)

site will update all available streams.

http://www.justin.tv/rds_

http://atdhe.net/  has not listed a link, as yet, they may update later in the day up to game time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE

No way will MLB, The NFL, NHL or the NBA let the web sites stay up too greedy. They will take these sites down if they are alerted not smart at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE:
    No way will MLB, The NFL, NHL or the NBA let the web sites stay up too greedy. They will take these sites down if they are alerted not smart at all.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Myp2p and atdhe are out of Europe, all North American leagues and EPL, Serie A and La Liga tried but cannot stop these two sites. The fight was fought, and the leagues lost. Don't worry.

North American sites will close down and open another if they get heat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

thank you wheat. I appreciate it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Thanks Wheatskins, do appreciate this. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE :  The fight was fought, and the leagues lost. Don't worry. North American sites will close down and open another if they get heat. Posted by Wheatskins

More insightful thinking Wheat Show a link where the league(s) lost in court ? High powered Attorneys from the league could either have those sites taken down or they can make it so someone from the US can't get on the site by blocking the IP many different ways they can go about this.

Many different ways that these leagues could prevent copyright infringement keep up that type of thinking and ruin it for the rest of us but you don't care cause there was already 2 or 3 threads regarding this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Wow - overeact much? These threads were up all last season too. My family watched the B's from our Disney vacation last November on one of these sites. Thanks for the link again.
    I think the league has bigger concerns right now vs. these couple websites.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

SanDog - have you been able to watch the rds feed in the past here in the states?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE : More insightful thinking Wheat Show a link where the league(s) lost in court ? High powered Attorneys from the league could either have those sites taken down or they can make it so someone from the US can't get on the site by blocking the IP many different ways they can go about this. Many different ways that these leagues could prevent copyright infringement keep up that type of thinking and ruin it for the rest of us but you don't care cause there was already 2 or 3 threads regarding this.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Go to the myp2forum page and search.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE : Go to the myp2forum page and search. http://www.myp2pforum.eu/ Posted by Wheatskins

Thanks for sending me a link to another chat site just what I thought you have nothing to back your claim but who needs these sites anyway hopefully your right NBC, CBS, ABC or none of the major sports leagues haven't pursued the sites.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"hopefully your right NBC, CBS, ABC or none of the major sports leagues haven't pursued the sites."

or Versus...hahahahahaha! I can picture their one lawyer as a guy like Ted from Scubs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE : Thanks for sending me a link to another chat site just what I thought you have nothing to back your claim but who needs these sites anyway hopefully your right NBC, CBS, ABC or none of the major sports leagues haven't pursued the sites.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Please don't take offense, but it seems to me that Wheatskins presented his case.  If you would like to refute his claims, I feel the burden of research is now on your shoulders. 

Thanks Wheatskins, appreciate the links.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE : Thanks for sending me a link to another chat site just what I thought you have nothing to back your claim but who needs these sites anyway hopefully your right NBC, CBS, ABC or none of the major sports leagues haven't pursued the sites.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Sandog, you are a little lazy today. Never doubt me again; you will do so at your own peril.

1. The announcement of the legal proceedings:

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/21438-Pending-Legal-Proceedings-Part-1?highlight=legal+battle

2. The verdict:

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/21807-Myp2p-wins-Court-Case!!!?highlight=legal+battle

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE : Sandog, you are a little lazy today. Never doubt me again; you will do so at your own peril. 1. The announcement of the legal proceedings: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/21438-Pending-Legal-Proceedings-Part-1?highlight=legal+battle 2. The verdict: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/21807-Myp2p-wins-Court-Case!!!?highlight=legal+battle
    Posted by Wheatskins

Not to be a wet blanket, but it sounds like they won on a technicality.  The whole peer-to-peer issue is a legal quagmire though, especially when it crosses borders.  I wouldn't expect anything major to happen for another decade, by which time it will be outdated anyways.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Okay okay if you guys say so.  I will delete my comments . I was with SanDog on this one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

Yeah, thanks for the links! And I hope everyone uses them too. I bought the NHL package last year. Buried in the fine print (not even on the front page, but buried in the FAQ) was the "Blackout" information. No Bruins for me. Period. And I couldn't cancel because it was longer than 5 days before I noticed the Bruins games were NEVER on. So even when you TRY to pay them and WANT to pay them, they still screw you. So I say, "Screw them!".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

will a link be available on the p2p link (from the very first post) closer to game time? right now there is nothing there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE : Sandog, you are a little lazy today. Never doubt me again; you will do so at your own peril. Posted by Wheatskins

Face "peril" from you ? Now that's funny all I have to do is look at your points on the "Savard" threads and I'm all set in the "peril" of Wheathins...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

the only working video i found is from RDS and if you can deal with that here you go it's better than nothing http://fr.justin.tv/b/exou05#/w/410045952/2

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

hunkwick........ getting burned already

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE : Face "peril" from you ? Now that's funny all I have to do is look at your points on the "Savard" threads and I'm all set in the "peril" of Wheathins...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Sandog, you're saving all your strength to be funny today.

Savard is finished. Get used to it. Thank God we have a Savard Plus version of him - his name is Seguin. Onward and upward the Bruins go. Get used to that , too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

the only working video i found is from RDS and if you can deal with that here you go it's better than nothing http://fr.justin.tv/b/exou05#/w/410045952/2
    Posted by TheMightyJulien

thanks for the post.

two thoughts:

1) what a shot by boychuk. wow.

2) great patience by bergy on the 3-0 goal.

3) price looks bad (bonus)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS LIVE STREAMING UPDATE : Sandog, you're saving all your strength to be funny today. Savard is finished. Get used to it. Thank God we have a Savard Plus version of him - his name is Seguin. Onward and upward the Bruins go. Get used to that , too.
    Posted by Wheatskins

haha lets let this go. i like both posters. no sense in destroying each other in the preseason. any thoughts on the game?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Anyone notice who dug out the puck from the face-off scrum and got it back to the point on Boychuk's goal?

It was the Successor to Marc Savard!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Can you guys bump for tonights game?

Sections
Shortcuts