Bruins Management is a disgrace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crawfordcounty. Show crawfordcounty's posts

Re: Bruins Management is a disgrace

Chiarelli is a disgrace

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

You fools are a minority!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from superlaser. Show superlaser's posts

First of all, who cares who is married to whom. Joe Thornton had one very good year with the Bruins and Keenan was the reason. He pushed Joe to his max. After that Joe was a lazy player who refused to get his nose dirty. I didn't like the trade for what we got back but I was happy to get rid of him. As for this management, Chiarelli so far is doing an awesome job. The team looks good and might even have a chance to win it all this year. As for Kessel, now we all know why he wasn't picked first in the draft, the guy only cares about his pocket and the Bruins knew it, hence trying to trade him a few times. TRUE BRUIN FANS like myself would know this so stop talking about the past and enjoy the present and future!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Yo Chiarelli....3.3 million for Derek Morris? What? Oh, here's another What?... let's give Kessel away. The Leafs didn't lose anything tangible. The Bruins, however, did! Can't wait until Toronto comes to Boston

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from superlaser. Show superlaser's posts

You are right scotland19...Lets keep Kessel who doesn't want to play here!!
    Glad you are not the general manager.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617Suffolkcounty. Show 617Suffolkcounty's posts

Kessel is soft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenian1967. Show fenian1967's posts

When are you little Kessel lovers gonna realize he's a cancer? This was addition by subtraction, the picks are a nice bonus.

Go home, put on your Jaromir Jagr jersey's or Craig Janney jersey's and watch the thrill score 25 goals this year. By the end of the season he will be demanding a trade because he doesn't like Wilson.

Meet the new coach killer of the NHL Phil Kessel. Good riddance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Management is a disgrace:
    [QUOTE]Yo Chiarelli....3.3 million for Derek Morris? What? Oh, here's another What?... let's give Kessel away. The Leafs didn't lose anything tangible. The Bruins, however, did! Can't wait until Toronto comes to Boston
    Posted by scotland19[/QUOTE] The leafs didn't lose anything tangible? There future is clearly connected to there recent top picks, which by the way they no longer have any in the near future, there now bruin picks. LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crawfordcounty. Show crawfordcounty's posts

[QUOTE]When are you little Kessel lovers gonna realize he's a cancer? This was addition by subtraction, the picks are a nice bonus. Go home, put on your Jaromir Jagr jersey's or Craig Janney jersey's and watch the thrill score 25 goals this year. By the end of the season he will be demanding a trade because he doesn't like Wilson. Meet the new coach killer of the NHL Phil Kessel. Good riddance.
    Posted by fenian1967[/QUOTE]

No wonder Jacobs makes a fortune year after year and the Bruins continue to lose year after year

The Bruins fanbase is made up of apologists, excuse makers, blind loyalists and lemmings like fenian1967 and dkrejci46

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

In Response to Bruins Management is a disgrace:
    [QUOTE]The day after the Bruins traded Joe Thorton, I was talking to another hockey fan and he told me that Mike O'Connel is married to Harry Sindens daughter. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is, it is just more evidence that the Bruins are a real sad excuse for a professional sports organization. Harry Sinden didn't accomplish jack #### over a 30 year period and what now, good old Mikey can do the same for the next 30 years. I am glad I found this forum 2 days ago, because I am happy to see that many other hockey fans have found out that the Bruins management team is a disgrace.
    Posted by RandyD69[/QUOTE]

yes. i heard this too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]Chiarelli is a disgrace
    Posted by crawfordcounty[/QUOTE]
     quick to point.and well said

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Management is a disgrace : No wonder Jacobs makes a fortune year after year and the Bruins continue to lose year after year The Bruins fanbase is made up of apologists, excuse makers, blind loyalists and lemmings like fenian1967 and dkrejci46
    Posted by crawfordcounty[/QUOTE] Just curious, who is your team?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]First of all, who cares who is married to whom. Joe Thornton had one very good year with the Bruins and Keenan was the reason. He pushed Joe to his max. After that Joe was a lazy player who refused to get his nose dirty. I didn't like the trade for what we got back but I was happy to get rid of him. As for this management, Chiarelli so far is doing an awesome job. The team looks good and might even have a chance to win it all this year. As for Kessel, now we all know why he wasn't picked first in the draft, the guy only cares about his pocket and the Bruins knew it, hence trying to trade him a few times. TRUE BRUIN FANS like myself would know this so stop talking about the past and enjoy the present and future!!

ur relying way too much on info provided by bruins mgmt through media
    they have twisted ur opinions
    Posted by superlaser[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]You are right scotland19 ...Lets keep Kessel who doesn't want to play here!! Glad you are not the general manager.

this is what mgmt wants u to believe. Did u watch pc interview. Kess disappointed
    Also kess convinced wheeler to sign with us,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Management is a disgrace : No wonder Jacobs makes a fortune year after year and the Bruins continue to lose year after year The Bruins fanbase is made up of apologists, excuse makers, blind loyalists and lemmings like fenian1967 and dkrejci46

i have to agree with u. way too blind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from superlaser. Show superlaser's posts

Marco100, are you serious? So you are trying to tell me that Joe Thornton has become what he was supposed to become? Management never told me how soft he was playing, i saw it with my own eyes. Management didn't have to tell me that Kessel was a problem, the first 4 teams that drafted before him did. Enough with the Jacaobs, yes you are right to say they were cheap and didn't care. They didn't care, all they cared about was their pockets. Maybe even today that's true but he doesn't manage them, Chiarelli does! What ever you might think about the Bruins you have to admit that they are competitive, have some really good young players ready to blossom and even have a chance to win it all this year! Next year is a different story so lets enjoy the present!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

I agree that the Bruins have overpaid some players (like Morris), but I don't blame Bruins management for not paying Kessel $5.4 million a season. He isn't worth anywhere near that. He has had one good season and that was helped greatly by Marc Savard. If I had to choose between keeping Kessel or resigning Krejci, Lucic, Wheeler & possibly Savard, I'd choose the later every time. You need more than one player to win and Kessel isn't the type of player that will lead you to a Cup. The Bruins have enough depth up front to make up for his goals. Kessel only cared about getting paid. He didn't care about the team. I've always like Kessel, but it is clear to me here that he was more concerned about his wallet than taking a little less to play for a winner. Good luck in Toronto Phil. The media is going to eat you alive when you go 12 game without a goal

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

k first off marco your not fooling anyone, you clearly have like 8 names you troll this board on, to you and crawford whatever, you guys aren't Bs fans, so why don't you just go chat on the board of the team you actually like

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bzmancrush. Show Bzmancrush's posts

[QUOTE]Yo Chiarelli....3.3 million for Derek Morris? What? Oh, here's another What?... let's give Kessel away. The Leafs didn't lose anything tangible. The Bruins, however, did! Can't wait until Toronto comes to Boston
    Posted by scotland19[/QUOTE]

Dude, seriously...you are not thinking! If the Leafs gave Kessel 5.4 million...that is blatant overpaying....When the league is going into contract years and the cap is reducinig...think of the non-signs that forces the Leafs to HAVE to miss. What that means is another non-contender in our conference.....Duh!!! that is a good thing....you want to berate PC then do it with facts....the buyout money is the only knock PC gets from me. The franchise currently has a very high number of money getting pee'd away due to buyouts. Even with that money in hand, I still would not have re-signed Kessel for 5.4.  PC has had a direct hand in making the B's more competitive....He, along with Neely and yes, O'Connell have made the B's tough again. Kessel does not fit the mold of the Bruin's of today....I like Kessel, i remember seeing him in the Juniors....liked him...in the Juniors. I was estatic when the B's drafted him...

They didn't give Kessel away, they let him go.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcl77. Show mcl77's posts

cant wait until kessel tries his only move on chara and he's looking up at the rafters from his *ss.
    25 goals max this year for the baby.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

"Bruins Management is a disgrace

posted at 3/14/2006 12:38 AM EDT "

Why in the hell was this 3+ year old post brought up?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenian1967. Show fenian1967's posts

Ah yes Johnny Redneck I'm a lemming. A guy who gave up his season tickets 15 years ago and has not gone go a Bruins game unless the tix were comps since. I own no Bruins merchandise at this point because I loath Jacobs.

I am smart enough to realize Chiarelli isn't Sinden or O'Connell and is trying to win and wants a team with some guts, unlike say the Carolina Hurricanes.

Go watch the pretty race cars make left hand turns, listen to Billy Joe Cyrus and learn a little something about the game. You know, like all those rules they still have to announce like icing and offsides to the intelligentsia of North Carolina at games.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]Marco100, are you serious? So you are trying to tell me that Joe Thornton has become what he was supposed to become? Management never told me how soft he was playing, i saw it with my own eyes. Management didn't have to tell me that Kessel was a problem, the first 4 teams that drafted before him did. Enough with the Jacobs, yes you are right to say they were cheap and didn't care. They didn't care, all they cared about was their pockets. Maybe even today that's true but he doesn't manage them, Chiarelli does! What ever you might think about the Bruins you have to admit that they are competitive, have some really good young players ready to blossom and even have a chance to win it all this year! Next year is a different story so lets enjoy the present!!!

i do agree that bruins will be competitive, but i do not understand ur analogy on kess. the teams that did not draft him before boston,what about the rest of the 25 players who were chosen after kess in first round, but bruins opted for kess
    really cannot comprehend u there.

look at the players chosen before him, Johnson, staal, Toews, backstrom.
    some pretty good players,  Staal has not flourished yet but showed great signs in detroit series last yr.

as i said bruins are competitive but has this  been the status quo for most of 37 yrs. Time for the cup the time is now and without Kess with the current roster boston will not win the cup

look believe if u will just do not set ur self up for another major disappointment

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Management is a disgrace : Ah yes Johnny Redneck I'm a lemming. A guy who gave up his season tickets 15 years ago and has not gone go a Bruins game unless the tix were comps since. I own no Bruins merchandise at this point because I loath Jacobs. I am smart enough to realize Chiarelli isn't Sinden or O'Connell and is trying to win and wants a team with some guts, unlike say the Carolina Hurricanes. Go watch the pretty race cars make left hand turns, listen to Billy Joe Cyrus and learn a little something about the game. You know, like all those rules they still have to announce like icing and offsides to the intelligentsia of North Carolina at games.
    Posted by fenian1967[/QUOTE]
    right on!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

How to enjoy the Bruins without YOU giving JJ a dime:

Only go to games if tickets are free - you aren't giving JJ money, some else or some rich company already did, so enjoy!

No concessions or parking - - eat and drink BEFORE the game somewhere else. Take public transit so no parking fees.

No new jerseys, just keep your old ones

No NESN extortion - - If the Bruins are on free TV watch at home or support your local tavern and watch there.

Sections
Shortcuts