Bruins Need To Make Some Moves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K435. Show K435's posts

Bruins Need To Make Some Moves

Bruins need to make some moves ASAP. I hope the B's can land a top 5 pick in this years draft and get rid of some over paid players like Chara,Ryder, Wheeler and Wideman. These guys are making over $16,000,000 between them and did nothing in the playoffs. If you pay a guy over $7 million he should be a huge part of the team, not just in size. Plus we need to get rid of Timmy Thomas. We cant pay him over $3 million to sit and watch Tukka play. I hope the Bruins do the following:

-Trade Chara and #15 and maybe prospect to Flordia for #3 pick and Horton. then take Fowler at #3.
    -Package up Wideman and Wheeler and maybe a pick/prospect for a top 6 forward like a patrick sharp.
    -Trade Ryder and Thomas to Philly for Carter/Gagne and a pick

Lines:
    Lucic savard Horton
    Carter Berg  Recchi
    Sharp Saguin Kerjci
    Pallie  Sobatka Thornton

Soderberg Hunwick
    Boychuk  Stuwart
    Ference  Fowler

Rask
    *Some random cheep goalie as back up

Salary About 45-50 million

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bruins Need To Make Some Moves

In Response to Bruins Need To Make Some Moves:
    Bruins need to make some moves ASAP. I hope the B's can land a top 5 pick in this years draft and get rid of some over paid players like Chara,Ryder, Wheeler and Wideman. These guys are making over $16,000,000 between them and did nothing in the playoffs. If you pay a guy over $7 million he should be a huge part of the team, not just in size. Plus we need to get rid of Timmy Thomas. We cant pay him over $3 million to sit and watch Tukka play. I hope the Bruins do the following: -Trade Chara and #15 and maybe prospect to Flordia for #3 pick and Horton. then take Fowler at #3. -Package up Wideman and Wheeler and maybe a pick/prospect for a top 6 forward like a patrick sharp. -Trade Ryder and Thomas to Philly for Carter/Gagne and a pick Lines: Lucic savard Horton Carter Berg  Recchi Sharp Saguin Kerjci Pallie  Sobatka Thornton Soderberg Hunwick Boychuk  Stuwart Ference  Fowler Rask *Some random cheep goalie as back up Salary About 45-50 million
    Posted by K435

If Chara and Wideman did nothing in the playoffs, how did they get to Game 7 of the second round?  Did they arrive there on the backs of Hunwick, Boychuk, Ference, Stuart and McQuaid?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

I'm not going to waste a lot of time here, but to inform you that Wideman was the bruin's playoff leader in scoring.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K435. Show K435's posts

Well Tukka had alot to do it and they fluked there way there. and Wideman give up 3x as many points that he scored. plus look at all the dept they would have now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Need To Make Some Moves:
    Wideman had a great playoff, no question about it. You have Carl Soderberg playing defense. He is a a prospect whos rights we have, a center, and signed in sweden, so no. Hunwick on the top defensive pair....wow, no thank you.
    Posted by pbergeron37

I'm pretty sure he means Seidenburg, but no to Hunwick on the #1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

i like the return for Chara, but its not going to happen....both teams say no

Soderberg on defence??? ....

im pretty sure the only way we get Carter is to trade Rask to Philly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well Tukka had alot to do it and they fluked there way there. and Wideman give up 3x as many points that he scored. plus look at all the dept they would have now
    Posted by K435

Wideman had 11 points.  According to your numbers, he was at fault for 33 goals against.  The B's had 36 goals scored against them.

If that's the case, how the hay did Ference end up a -9?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hilarious.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

-Package up Wideman and Wheeler and maybe a pick/prospect for a top 6 forward like a patrick sharp. -Trade Ryder and Thomas to Philly for Carter/Gagne and a pick Posted by K435

Honestly, half the posts on these boards sound like 11 year old kids in the playground.  "Why wont you take 7 Joe Foy and 5 Darrell Brandon cards for that 1 Mickey Mantle????"

Ryder, a huge overpaid heartless bust and Thomas, an aging, mediocre, once-incredibly overrated flopper back-up who is obscenely overpaid for years to come.... for CARTER, GAGNE AND A PICK ?      WHAT?

You mean Pittsburgh wouldn't give us Crosby and Malkin for Hunwick?  You mean the Ovechkin for Trent Whitfield swap isn't going though?   Martin Brodeur for Bobby The Water Boy isn't complete yet????

Why do I read this stuff?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Bruins need to make some moves ASAP. I hope the B's can land a top 5 pick in this years draft and get rid of some over paid players like Chara,Ryder, Wheeler and Wideman. These guys are making over $16,000,000 between them and did nothing in the playoffs. If you pay a guy over $7 million he should be a huge part of the team, not just in size. Plus we need to get rid of Timmy Thomas. We cant pay him over $3 million to sit and watch Tukka play. I hope the Bruins do the following: -Trade Chara and #15 and maybe prospect to Flordia for #3 pick and Horton. then take Fowler at #3. -Package up Wideman and Wheeler and maybe a pick/prospect for a top 6 forward like a patrick sharp. -Trade Ryder and Thomas to Philly for Carter/Gagne and a pick Lines: Lucic savard Horton Carter Berg  Recchi Sharp Saguin Kerjci Pallie  Sobatka Thornton Soderberg Hunwick Boychuk  Stuwart Ference  Fowler Rask *Some random cheep goalie as back up Salary About 45-50 million
    Posted by K435

I think reading this post made me dumber

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Fantasy Hockey is over for the year...

The Bruins have minor moves...
    Goalies- Rask is set...if we trade TT we need to bring in someone that can play 25-30 games.  I don't want Rask to burn out early.

Def- is set...we need to find a way to keep one of our RFA/UFA dmen.
    Fwds- basically set...Hall or Seguin will come in.  We should look at someone like Asham as well.  He really impressed me in the playoffs and will drop them with anyone.

IF- we could get Sharp or Versteeg I would look and listen...they need cap space...its not crazy to possibly offer one of our RFA's Dmen and TT for one of them...maybe we are forced to take on Huet in the deal.  If it clears money for CHicago

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Ryder & Thomas for Carter/Gagne and a pick????????????

This one is so re-tarded I won't even comment. Are you high, K435?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Bruins Need To Make Some Moves : Honestly, half the posts on these boards sound like 11 year old kids in the playground.  "Why wont you take 7 Joe Foy and 5 Darrell Brandon cards for that 1 Mickey Mantle????" Ryder, a huge overpaid heartless bust and Thomas, an aging, mediocre, once-incredibly overrated flopper back-up who is obscenely overpaid for years to come.... for CARTER, GAGNE AND A PICK ?      WHAT? You mean Pittsburgh wouldn't give us Crosby and Malkin for Hunwick?  You mean the Ovechkin for Trent Whitfield swap isn't going though?   Martin Brodeur for Bobby The Water Boy isn't complete yet???? Why do I read this stuff?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL
    Another factless, pointless post by suxfansinill. Stick to balls and bats!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hARRIS666. Show hARRIS666's posts

Goal scorers please...................

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

Seidenberg and Hunwick on the first pair? Are you kidding??? The Bruins defense has been top 2 in GA the last 2 years. Hunwick is a true #7 defenseman and Seidenberg is a #4 or 5 unless he is playing with Chara. That defense would mke Tuukka Rask kill himself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlazeTrailer. Show BlazeTrailer's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Need To Make Some Moves : Wideman had 11 points.  According to your numbers, he was at fault for 33 goals against.  The B's had 36 goals scored against them. If that's the case, how the hay did Ference end up a -9?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You know, if I hadn't seen the stats already I could easily be talked into believing this.

BTW - I know I'm in the minority, but I think you could get a fantastic return on Chara and save enough cap to buy a couple players of impact.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Need To Make Some Moves : You know, if I hadn't seen the stats already I could easily be talked into believing this. BTW - I know I'm in the minority, but I think you could get a fantastic return on Chara and save enough cap to buy a couple players of impact.
    Posted by BlazeTrailer

I'm sure the B's could get an incredible return for Chara and they could absolutely use that money to buy a couple of impact players.

They just won't have a #1 defenseman.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlazeTrailer. Show BlazeTrailer's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Need To Make Some Moves : I'm sure the B's could get an incredible return for Chara and they could absolutely use that money to buy a couple of impact players. They just won't have a #1 defenseman.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I think you are more optimistic than I in regard to the Bruins ability to resign him. Wait, he's under 35, correct? That may change my tune. Sign him for 15 years at 2.5 per. I very much like him at that price.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Need To Make Some Moves : I'm sure the B's could get an incredible return for Chara and they could absolutely use that money to buy a couple of impact players. They just won't have a #1 defenseman.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Isn't that the way Chiarelli likes it?
    This team does not have a true #1 Center.Nothing close to a #1 Winger.
    Do they know who their #1 Goalie is?
    Not having a #1 D-man would seem to be a perfect fit for a Chiarelli team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

On this one I really agree with Not-a-shot. Obviously the starting post knows nada about hockey and the Bruins. The D is almost set, but there may be movement with Hunwick, or Stuart if they sign Boychuck. Seguin or Hall in the draft adds to the front line, but, expect more movement here with Wheeler, hopefully Ryder, and no resign for Begin, Satan. Paille might be back, but he's paid too much for PK only , so he may be gone. Timmy stays unless a very good, for the B's, deal comes up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Need To Make Some Moves : Isn't that the way Chiarelli likes it? This team does not have a true #1 Center.Nothing close to a #1 Winger. Do they know who their #1 Goalie is? Not having a #1 D-man would seem to be a perfect fit for a Chiarelli team.
    Posted by biggskye

That is incredibly funny and exactly right.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!
    Posted by Bookboy007

lol,,,you love horton bookie!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjd57. Show rjd57's posts

Trade Chara and #15 and maybe prospect to Flordia for #3 pick and Horton. then take Fowler at #3. -Package up Wideman and Wheeler and maybe a pick/prospect for a top 6 forward like a patrick sharp. -Trade Ryder and Thomas to Philly for Carter/Gagne and a pick Lines: Lucic savard Horton Carter Berg  Recchi Sharp Saguin Kerjci Pallie  Sobatka Thornton Soderberg Hunwick Boychuk  Stuwart Ference  Fowler Rask *Some random cheep goalie as back up Salary About 45-50 million
    Posted by K435

Uh, pardon me, gotta go.  I'm due back on Earth.

Sections
Shortcuts