Bruins-NJD 11.27.09 Looch out B's will lose one

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Bruins-NJD 11.27.09 Looch out B's will lose one

Yep ...sometimes I predict a lost....this time without the presence of Looch Bruins will lose this game

Devils 3
    Bruins 1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: Bruins-NJD 11.27.09 Looch out B's will lose one

People like you crack me up--- keep blowing your own horn-- you act like this is facebook.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

In Response to Bruins-NJD 11.27.09 Looch out B's will lose one:
    Yep ...sometimes I predict a lost....this time without the presence of Looch Bruins will lose this game Devils 3 Bruins 1
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010

So who is going to score the Bruins goal and at what time of what period will they score it?  Look into your crystal ball, I am really interested in your self annointed "expert" opinion!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Sturm wii score the Bruins goal....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins-NJD 11.27.09 Looch out B's will lose one:
    People like you crack me up--- keep blowing your own horn-- you act like this is facebook.
    Posted by JYaso

Yeah,  Stanley cut that out      3-2 b's    Chara, Savard and Ryder

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins-NJD 11.27.09 Looch out B's will lose one : Yeah,  Stanley cut that out      3-2 b's    Chara, Savard and Ryder
    Posted by east-westBsfan

Oh & Stan, I forgot to ask,   did you find that tractor in farmville yet?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

The real question is:

Does it make watching the game more fun, or less, when you have a prediction (or a bet) you want or need to come true?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I think Krejci is going to have a big night.

Bruins 3 Devils 2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesbear. Show beesbear's posts

Can't win them all boys and girls, we drop this one in OT and win Saturdays game with Ottawa and take first place away from them GO BRUINS GO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Usually you are lucky to get a split on back to back games with the second one a loss more often than not.
    Win em both and throw out my back to back theories!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

sbokata shines with 2 goals 1 helper  in 4-2 win 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

B's win today 3-2 in overtime.  Lose to Ottawa 4-2.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tag. Show tag's posts

Either way, with the big Lemairre trap style the devils play, it will be low scoring and boring hockey.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Usually you are lucky to get a split on back to back games with the second one a loss more often than not. Win em both and throw out my back to back theories! Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Throw your back to back theories out Sobotka picks up the slack. 4-2 Bs Savard and Recchi break out. Boston will be 2 points back of Pittsburgh in the Eastern Conference on Sunday!  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Someone explain that goal... Rask had the puck trapped under his pad for a full 3 seconds and NO WHISTLE? So you can just push the goalie into the goal?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Oh well I hate this one but I was right again about the winner of the game ..

Sections
Shortcuts