Bruins organization, worst luck when considering long-term injuries?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Bruins organization, worst luck when considering long-term injuries?

Bobby Orr
    Cam Neely
    Norman Leveille
    Gord Kluzak

What do they all have in common? Carrers cut short by a long term injury.

Patrice Bergereon
    Marc Savard

Both players are promising stars for the Bruins and both suffer awful concussions!
    Bergereon is getting close to the player he once was...will Savard ever be the same?

Do the Bruins have the worst luck when it comes to long term injuries?

They also had that young defenseman (cant remember his name) he was a Bruins 1st rounder and showed some promise then got into that car accident like 6 or 7 years ago!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Bruins organization, worst luck when considering long-term injuries?

Norman Leveille at the time, beleive it or not was leading gretski in  points, i know it was early in the year but this guy would of been a contender against gretzki for years to come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Wally, through 9 games? i mean the guy played 42 in his career, not meant to be disrespectful to him.. but seriously.. Gretzky poured in 196pts that year, so I am doubting that he wasn't leading the league at any point, but i think comparing a anyone to him with so little to actually compare is absurd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins organization, worst luck when considering long-term injuries?:
    Norman Leveille at the time, beleive it or not was leading gretski in  points, i know it was early in the year but this guy would of been a contender against gretzki for years to come.
    Posted by wallydouglas

Who is gretski?