Bruins outworked by the worst team in the NHL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

Total disgrace tonight being outworked, outhustled and outplayed by a team 40 points lower in the stands then the Bruins.

Typical Bruins hockey. Start quick and then slowly fade until April!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Yet there still good enough to get 7 of a possible 8 points from your habs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas played great and Savard was strong other then that a non Bruin like effort but not close to a disgrace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

What a stupid comment...Bruins are without Kessel-Lucic-Ferrence-Strum-Bergeron and still manage to win ....

GO BRRRRRRUINS ! ! !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

[Quote]Yet there still good enough to get 7 of a possible 8 points from your habs.[/Quote]

What? My habs??? Isn't it past your bedtime little boy, i bet you have your Bruins jammies on right now dont you!

For the Adults in here, over 40 freakin shots on net by the Isles and thier third string goalie in net and we barely escape, bottom line they were outworked for most of the night, not a good sign with the Caps coming up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Another game, another W....zzzzzzzzzzzzz. This is getting ridiculous. ;-)

GO BRUINS!!!
    Too bad for Tank.....he almost had his 4th shutout. Bad luck deflection off Krecji skate. Bummer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Classic let down game after tilt with Montreal.. Sign of a great team is when you can win despite playing poorly which the Bruins did in a large portion of the game..I am sure Julien will give the boys a pass on this one because Washington is on tap Saturday Night..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[Quote]Thomas played great and Savard was strong other then that a non Bruin like effort but not close to a disgrace.[/Quote]

Hopefully just took them too lightly--Islanders played the Rangers tough the other night with the same result.

A performance like this on Saturday vs Caps could prove to be major ugly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

I highly doubt the Bruins will play the same way against the Caps.

Decimated team, empty building, between two critical contests, vs. a bad team - the ultimate trap game.

And yet. The Bruins won. At this moment, I couldn't care less about style points. Just win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

It was a bad game I agree, they are going to happen to every team.

But if thats all the canadaians fans can come with then were doing great.

They need to play better for sure and the players and coaches agree.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Wow even olde wino made himself sound dumber then usual a goalie makes his team score more how dumb. Go to nhl.com and look at Thomases picture where it says leader in save % stupid. Then look up your nephew candy gaycroft and you will have to skip to the second page as none of his stats are top 30. Thomas played Montreal tuesday and was number one star, last night stopped 40 shots and was number one star. You also prove you dont watch the Bruins as Manny has been out with a bad back and could only be a backup. So go to the library and check out the book called hockey for dummies , have your mommy read it to you as you lack a ounce of knowledge or credibility moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

With the amount of injuries, the team continues to win....just goes to show what a great job Julien and his crew are doing.

Take the points how they come, to get the home ice advantage in the playoffs. MTL fluked a win last night too so we re not alone in that sense.

Washington is another game, and hopefully the B's come out stronger, cause this is the only team who's had success against us albeit in 1 game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

//This team is going to the Stanley Cup finals?//

At this moment, they are the top team in the NHL, the first to 70 points (San Jose lost to Calgary). So yes, I'd say the top seed has a decent shot at the finals.

//They eek out a win they did not deserve vs. the worst team in the NHL?//

First of all, it's "eke" not "eek." "Eek" is what you see in old comic books when a woman sees a bad guy. Thanks for the laugh, though. As for not deserving the win, that's hockey. It happens. A good team often beats a bad team even when it doesn't play well.

//And why play Thomas? To pad his stats even more vs. weak teams? Had they played Fernandez, it would have been a could chance to bring MF back vs. a weak team on the road.//

The guy had a shutout (and 40 saves) until the final minute, when the Isles scored off a deflection. I'd say Julien made the correct choice. As several players noted afterward, Thomas was the difference. Also, if you've been paying attention, you'd realize that Fernandez has been injured and is probably not yet 100%. Foolish to play someone who's been battling an injury until he's absolutely ready to go.

//Not to mention had they played MF, the Bruins would have scored at least 4 or more goals because they score more with MF in net.//

You realize, of course, that this makes no sense whatsoever.

It's funny that Bruins haters are having such a difficult time finding things to rant about with a first-place team that is dominant in every facet of the game that they are now predicting the Bruins will fail in the playoffs. Why not go somewhere else and spread the hate, like, say, Ottawa? Now there's a team that's in the midst of an epic fail. I'm sure their misery would love company.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

Bruins are #1 Thomas is the Best Goalie in Hockey right now.
    All is well. Keep crying Canadians. I love reading your silly little posts and I can see how frustrated you are and I Love It!!!! WAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    Cry for me baby cry

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from geraalt09. Show geraalt09's posts

[Quote]Anyone noticing a theme here? Blowing leads and getting outshot 20-6 in the third period on home ice by the worst team in the western conference with more injuires then them! Inexcusable![/Quote]

This team is going downhill in a hurry. PC better do something and quick