Bruins overtime..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Bruins overtime..

This is horrible to watch...� Hey they lost tonight...� Look at the praise like we just kicked their butts... Hello... We are now a bubble team with the 8th seed...� AHH maybe some urgency... How the hell did the Habs get all those good hits,,, They are not supposed to be tough,, just quick... Man,, I hate losing to the Habs,, They were pushing us all around... I am glad they didnt get too hot and light us up... But hey,, I wanna know what happens now,, Do they play like this against the Leafs or go back to the lame crap they were playing before tonight......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scullerjay. Show scullerjay's posts

Bruins overtime..

I agree that you like to argue as opposed to discuss Chara.� Thedifference is you would come to the table with something to back upyour points instead of capping and bolding your words.

I've said in this forum, I'm not a chara fan.� As I put it all thetime he is no Bourque nor Orr and I've been spoiled since I was akid.� But he sure as hell in his worse year than Gary Doak in hisbest.� This year he is easily in the top 4 defensemen in theleague.��

Sections
Shortcuts