Bruins Playoff games on CBC?!?!

Thursday, April 15 at Buffalo, 7:00 p.m. CBC
    Saturday, April 17 at Buffalo, 1:00 p.m. NBC, CBC
    Monday, April 19 at Boston, 7:00 p.m. VERSUS, CBC
    Wednesday, April 21 at Boston, 7:00 p.m. VERSUS, CBC
    *Friday, April 23 at Buffalo, 7:00 p.m. CBC
    *Monday, April 26 at Boston, 7:00 p.m. CBC
    *Wednesday, April 28 at Buffalo, 7:00 p.m. CBC

Games 1, 5, 6, 7 on CBC how will people in Boston see those games??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Bruins Playoff games on CBC?!?!

Yes and it is very good when you are a Bruins fan and you live in Montreal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

They'll be on NESN too.

Those are just the national television listings for the games.  They didn't include the local TV stations on that list.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

That is glorious.  I am moving in the next few days and won't have cable in my new place.  CBC streams their games live online.  Not sure if TSN does the same.  I can just hook the TV up to my laptop.  Plus, I'd hate listening to Pierre "You're an announcer with a long stick from time to time" McGuire providing color for the entire series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

It still makes no sense to me why the NHL is the only pro sports league that doesnt nationally televise all of its playoff games in the US. If you are trying to make the sport bigger and gain more fans, why would you not show the games to the biggest audience possible?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

My guess would be lack of bidders.  Baseball season has started.  But then again, what would I know?  I don't live there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Go Bruins go!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Playoff games on CBC?!?!:
    It still makes no sense to me why the NHL is the only pro sports league that doesnt nationally televise all of its playoff games in the US. If you are trying to make the sport bigger and gain more fans, why would you not show the games to the biggest audience possible?
    Posted by IHateManning

Nobody has stepped up to the plate.  NBC gave them a terrible deal that they had to take and are stuck with.  None of the big networks have offered them the big TV Deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

TSN will cover games in round 1 before the mother corp takes over here in canada.

Sections
Shortcuts