bruins pump up video

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

bruins pump up video

hey bruins fans, i created this bruins video and posted it on youtube. i hope it will pump you up for bruins games, heres the link, comment and rate too plz.

thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

Re: bruins pump up video

thank you, try to send this link to lots of ppl plz, im pretty young and i love making bruins videos and i wanna get feedback since i have interest in media for my career

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Nicely done! I don't suppose you would know how to take the that video montage that the B's have on their site? Big & Bad are Back to the Give me Reason by Linkin Park & be able to get it so I can have the song playing to sound of Jack Edwards calls & e-thing. I love that song & the way that montage is done is AWESOME. I'd like to be able to have that version on a CD. Is that possible?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I don't know your age or your experience. But, you should get in touch with the NHL marketing department and/or B's and try to get in the door for a conversation and a little demo/elevator show.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

In Response to bruins pump up video:
    [QUOTE]hey bruins fans, i created this bruins video and posted it on youtube. i hope it will pump you up for bruins games, heres the link, comment and rate too plz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSuJM8gU6BI thanks
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]

SWEET!!!! Thanks for keeping us pumped.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Great job, it would be good to play Carolina again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

In Response to Re: bruins pump up video:
    [QUOTE]I don't know your age or your experience. But, you should get in touch with the NHL marketing department and/or B's and try to get in the door for a conversation and a little demo/elevator show.
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

im still in high school and i started to get into making bruins highlight videos about a year ago from now and i have like the basic iMovie moviemaker on my computer, so im using basic stuff. and yea i am sorta hoping to try to get in with a pro team, i really jus dunno how to contact them and stuff, but it is somethin im interested in cuz i love hockey and if i could somehow get like an internship or somethin like that witht he bruins cuz im an even bigger bruins fan than hockey fan