Bruins Revisit Physical Play, Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Bruins Revisit Physical Play, Win

We got a glimpse tonight of what happens when they remember to play physical. It works.

As always, allow me to commend Stuart, who always comes through for us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Bruins Revisit Physical Play, Win

The addition of Marchand didn't hurt. How is it that one of the smallest players on the ice throws the best check of the night? Is the rest of this team watching??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Hitting hard and going to the net.  What a novel concept.  Hopefully, CJ will allow the team to play out the rest of the season this way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

I have to say, I was really impressed by Marchand. He actually knocked someone over the boards lol -- can't wait to get the replay tomorrow

I'm glad he's back. Initially I thought he had been sent back to Providence healthy, but he was hurt, wasn't he?

Enjoyed Milbury's commentary after the game: "Hopefully CJ will put a size 12 right up their back ends" LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I said it many times before...it looks like the Bruins are a much better team on the ice when playing with passion.  Tonight they looked mad and hungry!!

Sections
Shortcuts