Bruins Roster/Line ups

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glacebayminers. Show glacebayminers's posts

Bruins Roster/Line ups

Can anyone let me know what they think what the Bruins roster will look like this year with the line's put together??????????? This should be Interesting!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zippythechimp. Show zippythechimp's posts

Bruins Roster/Line ups

If julien can get the players to play up to their capabilitie, the bruins will be a .500 team barring injuries to key players.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweepa8989. Show sweepa8989's posts

Bruins Roster/Line ups

Offense

Sturm Savard Murray

Schaefer Bergeron Kobasew

Bochenski Kessel Axelsson

Thornton Mowers Reich/Chistov

Defense

Chara Ference

Ward Wideman

Alberts Allen

Those are what i think the lineups would look like if the season started tommorow. In order for the Bruins to succeed i feel like some trades must occur in order to free up cap space (Thomas,Toivonen, Axelsson, Kobasew). After this occurs we need to sign another top six winger and a solid defensemen. There are many options still available and PC should probalby get on that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from amergin. Show amergin's posts

Bruins Roster/Line ups

Sturm Savard Murray

Schaefer Bergeron Bochenski

Axelsson Kessel Kobasew

Reich Krecji Thornton

Is it just me, or does anyone else out there hate it when a lefty plays right wing (and vice versa)? You guys are right about developing in-house talent; that's the only way to win in the 21st-century NHL. But when was the last time the Bruins had a sure-fire goal-scoring prospect in the system? Seems like all their recent first-round choices have been D-men.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Bruins Roster/Line ups

SCHAEFER SAVARD MURRAY

STURM KESSEL BERGERON

AXELSSON KREJCI BOCHENSKI

THORNTON KOBASEW REICH

Spares : MOWERS & CHISTOV

This configuration gives 2 very good scoring lines. Each has a guy willing to get his nose dirty in the corners (Schaefer & Bergeron}, set-up men (Savard & Sturm) and a trigger man (Murray & Kessel).

The 3 rd line has 2 young offensive players who need ice time (Krejci & Bochenski) to show what the can do, and a defensive concience (Axelsson), to cover up their errors.

The 4th line has three guys that nobody will have any fun playing against.

The defence & goalies are pretty much set the way everyone has stated, except I see Lashoff taking one of the top 6 jobs away from Wideman.