BRUINS should boycott all-star game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

I'm not getting into the love/hate forum on Tim THOMAS. As of now, he deserves to play in the all star game.Period.
    The BRUIN players selected to the team should opt-out.Yea, all for one and one for all. I'm very old school.Send a message to the league.Make it an all star game, not a popularity contest. And please, no last minute bone tossed to Tim because of an injury to another goaltender.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

More importantly, they ought to invalidate at least 80% of all the votes for Montreal players since not only did their fans cheat the system but also because they don't have one player in the top 45 in scoring and price isn't even in the top 12 among goalies. The only Fraudtreal player deserving of consideration is Markov, who's put up good numbers and a respectable +/-. Even though all-star games are nothing more than popularity contests and a way for agents to tack incentive clauses on to player contracts, Thomas not being the hands down leader among goaltenders is utterly ridiculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

Though i do feel bad for Thmoas since he works so hard, i can't say that i hate the fact that he wasn't nominated. I'd rather he takes that week-end off than go waste time in a stupid "all-star" game.Chances are that he will end up going as a write in or an invitee due to injuries, but in that case i agree that he should decline their offer. F the NHL management!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

The all star voting is only for the starters. Thomas will most likely still make the all star team. It wouldn't matter if he is on the ballot or not anyway. Has anyone seen the all star voting results? All the Montreal fans are ballot stuffing and/or cheating. The starting roster for the east in the all star game is going to be 6 Montreal Canadien players. What a joke!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Boycotting the game would do nothing. There will be several Bruins on the roster, whether they're voted on or not.

Actually it's pretty amusing that the Canadiens are playing like crap yet still have six starters on the team. They should be embarrassed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

That is Montreal for you. Their players are always considered greater than their actual abilities. The fan vote, in any sport, has always been a joke. The players need to vote. Same with the Hall of Fame. It shouldn't be sports writers, but their peers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

What a joke. They should let the players vote and we would not have 6 Habs leading. No Hab would be on the Allstar Team.