Bruins show "appreciation" by LOSING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

Who are the fools that buy into this crap every year!

Nice way to score 0 goals in a fight for playoff positioning

Look for more of the same for the Layoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

I'll say this: all year they've had trouble with back-to-back games and this was no different.�

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

Hey I wanted them to win to.� Back-to-back games have given them trouble all year.� IMHO: back-to-back games are tough.�� I dont know if you could call ti a DISGRACE though

Something else: Buffalo was in Boston the day before.� Im not too upset that they lost 3-0, maybe at least a goal to make help the cause, but all in all: im not upset.� 41-29-12 = 94 PTS still an accomplishment no matter what.

Good luck in the playoffs boys; God be With you

GO BRUINS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cjlang. Show cjlang's posts

It was almost natural to have a down game after fighting tooth and nail for 2 weeks to get into the playoffs.� I don't think the seeding thing was a big deal.I love how many folks have joined up just since the Bruins have been playing better to say negative stuff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cjlang. Show cjlang's posts

See Ya Later Troll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cjlang. Show cjlang's posts

I'm with you Orr.� I say Bruins in 6!� The B's saved up all their wins against the Habs for the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts